mrmitchell's NES: Tough Times

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ISA to China and Germany (secret):
    So that's 3 for Mexico...will either of you be willing to provide assistance (military, economic, supplies, etc.)?
    If I only had a brain...

Comment

• Originally posted by Nylan-Nolan
      ISA to China and Germany (secret):
      So that's 3 for Mexico...will either of you be willing to provide assistance (military, economic, supplies, etc.)?
      (TOP SECRET)
      The German Ministry of Defence has agreed to send an expedition Corps to the ISA consisting of:

- Two tank divisions consisting of the MBT "Leopard II"

- A completely equipped armored recovery bataillon consisting of "Bueffel" vehicles

- Two Mountaineer ("Gebirgsjäger") divisions and five regular infantry divisions

Of course this has to be kept secret and thus all of the above troops will carry ISA-emblems.
      Heinrich, King of Germany, Duke of Saxony in Cyclotron's amazing Holy Roman Empire NES
      Let me eat your yummy brain!
      "be like Micha!" - Cyclotron

Comment

• OOC:
        Ah, the subtleties of micha!

ISA to Germany (secret):
        Thanks, send them to San Diego.

ISA to China (secret):
        Will YOU be sending anything?
        If I only had a brain...

Comment

• Mexico to France
          Dure, we will ally that is good. Very good.

Mexico to ISA
          what exactly would you do if we were to say...liberate Quebec?
          Mexico would suport that action.

Mexico top World
          I have a theory. Americha has been acting very German. Nylan Nolan appears to be only a chieftan in the mighty Apolyton Empire. Quite young I must say. I find it odd that a newcomer would so quickly attatch itself to someone. With all of this, and numerous other top secret reports to consider, I am declaring that
          Nylan Nolan is a DL dance:

Mexico is outraged at this kind of underhanded debauchery!! In the interest of destroying theses cheating anti-aztec fools, the following announcement has been issued.

The morgan Freeman Alliance has decided that since they all campaign for the same cause, it makes no sense at all to be divided by diplomatic red tape and such. In the interest of efficiency, and bringing peace to the world, The Morgan Freeman Alliance has united into one super country. At random, a country was drawn from a hat to decide who would rule.

News Flash!!!!
          The Mexican Empire has expanded by 5000% its original size.

The new Mexican nation, would like to extend a friendly gesture to France, Russia, and Sub Saharan Africa.
          Borders are being fortified, and the Mexican Military is being built up, and upgraded, to the highest level that is possible. All of mexico is gearing up to face the threats posed by The Chinese, Germerican Alliance.
          Lysistrata: It comes down to this: Only we women can save Greece.
          Kalonike: Only we women? Poor Greece!

Comment

• CHINA to MEXICO:
            We do not recognize your expansion, and we're sure God won't either
            Any aggressive actions will be punished severely.
            Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
            Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

• Russia to Germany :

No we want it done in our order for a reason, so the citizens aren't stranded during the transfer.
              Those walls are absent of glory as they always have been. The people of tents will inherit this land.

Comment

• Germany to Russia

The thing is you simply say "5 EP for private land" and we have no proof that so many people want to leave. In fact, our estimations show about 82% of all citizens staying, because:

- they lived there for their whole life and thus don´t want to move away
                - the situation will most likely improve greatly and they don´t want to miss that
                - they have no disadvantages from staying since they´ll be granted protected minority status

So our calculations estimate a cost of 5 EP for the political purchase, and 2.5 EP for the private land. That´s why we want to run the questionnaires before paying the people.

If you have no faith in us, then why don´t we let international observers check that everything´s ok?
                Heinrich, King of Germany, Duke of Saxony in Cyclotron's amazing Holy Roman Empire NES

Comment

• Originally posted by bipolarbear
                  Mexico top World
                  I have a theory. Americha has been acting very German. Nylan Nolan appears to be only a chieftan in the mighty Apolyton Empire. Quite young I must say. I find it odd that a newcomer would so quickly attatch itself to someone. With all of this, and numerous other top secret reports to consider, I am declaring that
                  Nylan Nolan is a DL dance:
                  (OOC)
                  LOL, that sure gave me a good laugh this morning!
                  I can´t tell you whether he is a DL or not, but he´s most definately not mine

However, I didn´t get the impression he´s been "acting very German". What do you mean? So far he only adopted the flag.

Comment

Sorry, Mexico. That's just a little too unrealistic ... expansion denied

---
                    France to Mexico (SECRET)
                    Thanks for recognizing the threat to your north. We will send you aid if they try to attack.

France to Germany and Russia (PUBLIC)
                    Can France be the international observer?
                    meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

• Originally posted by mrmitchell
                      France to Germany and Russia (PUBLIC)
                      Can France be the international observer?
                      I fear you may be a bit too biased to serve as an objective observer, but maybe I´m wrong. There´s no objection from our side, but stay fair...

Comment

• CHINA to AMERICA (Secret):
                        OK. We'll send a few tanks.

Comment

• Russia to Germany:

That's why its best to pay the citizens first. An in-depth analysis has already been made. We are expecting upwards of about 50% departure rate, seeing as how you will be paying them so generously that they can get a good new start most places. Less than 1% of those staying have indicated they will be renouncing Russian citizenship. 5 and 5. Heck you may be able to get by with as little as 4, but certainly not 2.5. You will offer a fair and generous amount to everyone who wishes to sell, or this deal will not go forward. You will not reduce the number of properties you have to buy by refusing to pay a worthwile amount.

Russia to France :

We have no objection with you being the observer.
                          Those walls are absent of glory as they always have been. The people of tents will inherit this land.

Comment

• The Peoples Daily reports.....

Chinese unrest in Siberia prompts question: Is Siberia really Chinese? - An Independant Analysis
                            Yes.

Editorial - We must take our land back by jingo!
                            The Russian dogs cannot continue to occupy our land!

CHINA to RUSSIA:
                            You really should give Kaliningrad to Germany

Comment

• OOC: http://www.gateway2russia.com/st/art_144395.php
                              Just a little article explaining the Chinese demographic "invasion" of Russia

Comment

• Originally posted by foolish_icarus
                                Russia to Germany:

That's why its best to pay the citizens first. An in-depth analysis has already been made. We are expecting upwards of about 50% departure rate, seeing as how you will be paying them so generously that they can get a good new start most places. Less than 1% of those staying have indicated they will be renouncing Russian citizenship. 5 and 5. Heck you may be able to get by with as little as 4, but certainly not 2.5. You will offer a fair and generous amount to everyone who wishes to sell, or this deal will not go forward. You will not reduce the number of properties you have to buy by refusing to pay a worthwile amount.
                                OOC
                                Sorry, but I disagree with you there. Let the people (mrmitchell as the moderator) decide how many will leave and thus have to be paid. Also 5 EP are a damn huge sum. The city of Kaliningrad has 430,000 inhabitants, and most likely less than 20% would leave in case the "owner" changed.

Comment

Working...
                                X