Nostalgia Diplomacy Spring 2003 Results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5/10 in
    Stefu wants to be replaced, have contracted the poor long-suffering alternates
    Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

Dang, what's up with peeps.
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

orange is now Germany
        Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

"Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
          You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Ah! Glad you found a sub.

Comment

Egypt today anounced that Egyptian diplomats will begin to leave the Ukraine, due to the very serious situation that the Ukraine finds itself in. They plan to return once Turkish forces have installed a new, more moderate and sensible government.

In other news, Egypt will increase it's naval activity in the Mediterranean, in order to forestall any dangerous Italian aggression.
              If you don't like reality, change it! me
              "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
              "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
              "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

BRITISH EMBASSY STAFF SET TO LEAVE EGYPT

Prime Minister Iain Lindley today announced that British diplomats were to leave the Egyptian capital Cairo with immediate effect. Whilst officials refused to give any further details, sources close to the Premier suggested that Lindley was deeply concerned at his Egyptian counterparts' "inability to see the bleedin' obvious".

The Egyptian ambassador was unavailable for comment.
                Visit the Vote UK Discussion Forum!

Comment

So, let's see. England wants Egypt to attack the Turks to take pressure off of the Ukraine which is busy with it's knife stuck in my back in the hopes that I will collapse and leave England unconstested in the North.

I'm on to you.
                  Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Russia's just jealous that its territory east of the Urals has been cut off by The Great Line of Map Separation, and the Japanese, Chinese, & Alaskans are busy fighting over it.
                    All syllogisms have three parts.
                    Therefore this is not a syllogism.

Comment

won't anyone talk to me?
                      "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                      You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Working...
                      X