GDNES3 - The war of the worlds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To: WAF

Since we are all about peace we will withdraw our troops. How ever if you ever do need a DMZ we will put our men in it if you wish.

To: China

Since Russia is mostly asian could we join the Asian University?

Comment

• To Russia
      From the WAF: If we wish for a DMZ I can assure you, Russian or Indian troops wil not be involoved.
      Don't tell a twisted person he is twisted, he may take offence. (THAT MEANS ME!)
      Founder of the Mafia Poly Series (THATS RIGHT I STARTED IT)
      Nesing, come and see what its about in the Stories and Diplomacy threads.

Comment

• To: WAF

Usually we don't try to be hostile to other nations but you have made Russia angry. Do not try anything!

To: CDA
        (secret)
        India and Russia have been having problems with the WAF and USA, expecially with the WAF. We ask you to trade-embargo both.

Comment

• To China:
          Thank you for your compliments I was blinded for my protection of India that I did not consider my allies and for that I am sorry.
          We are not pulling out of the Asian University! Our intellects are coming back because of a local conference called by the government on a re-assesment of foreign policy reviews. They should be back within (one turn). However unfortunately this is a government-only meeting, so I'm afraid your citizens cannot attend However any input China has to give will be warmly welcomed and discussed!
          And yes, there is something that we do need. Recently production of fish has dropped, and we would like to offer you a trade deal so that we can begin restocking our supplies until this situation is resolved?
          Also...Soon, the Indian Independance Celebration will begin. We would like to invite you and all Chinese whom wish to come to Delhi to partake in this evening of culture and celebration!

To the WAF:
          You are making a lot of enemies out of a lot of great powers. I highly recommend you lighten up on your foreign policy.

To the Asian University:
          I would have no opposition to Russian intellects joining the University. They have a blend of both European and Asianic influence that would give a nice addition.
          Not to mention their architecture would be glorious

To China and Tibet:
          India would like to propose the following:
          -Tibet does not harbour Chinese criminals unless for religious reasons. In this case, India will mediate.
          -Tibetan law will supercede Chinese law unless in cases of internal security, where Chinese law will supercede Tibetan law.
          -The city of Lhasa will be declared immune to Chinese forces.
          -Any Chinese forces caught violating Tibetan laws will be expelled from Tibet.
          -If China itself violates Tibetan law, China will immediately pay reparations or lose all territorial, political, and economic claims on Tibet.
          -Tibet will be allowed to retain its national identity.
          -All Tibetans will be immune to conscription laws. However, Tibetans will still retain the right to join the Chinese army if they so choose.
          India would also like to promote development in Tibet. We are giving 5,000,000 rupees for Tibet to spend in any way they wish whether it be on religious monestaries or whatnot.
          Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
          Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

• To the World

The WAF and the USA have talked about their diffrences and have started by signing a treaty of co-operation and a free trade treaty. This will be endorsed by the President of the United States as it has been endorsed by the Govenor-General of the West American Fedederation when he is able to.
            Don't tell a twisted person he is twisted, he may take offence. (THAT MEANS ME!)
            Founder of the Mafia Poly Series (THATS RIGHT I STARTED IT)
            Nesing, come and see what its about in the Stories and Diplomacy threads.

Comment

• To the USA (Secret):
              Your desire for a united USA under your control has resulted in the loss of Indian friendship. I am sorry.

To China (Secret):
              Pardon me for not including this in my previous message. However, i have noticed you are not using your populace efficently to build up your economy. We have learned the secrets of increasing productivity and increasing happiness, and we are glad to share them with you

Orders:
              Declare embargo against the USA
              Encourage businesses to instead move to Russia and China instead of America. Spend 20Mil on this.
              Ask god what my population is. (God, it must be above 2Bil. That's already been projected very shortly IRL....)
              Issue government order to collect .01 rupees (1 cent) from each family per person in each family, (Should, at minimum, result in an immediate infusion of $20Mil. Isn't that NEAT? ) and ask (but make it optional) for families to donate $1 to the Indian government.
              Create "Asian Development Fund", and invite all peoples of the world to donate. Do NOT use this money for any military reasons, but instead as a fund for the social and economic development of asian nations. Put $5 mil in this fund initially.
              Increase education spending, and re-affirm commitment to an educated Indian populace.

NEWS:

DELHI DELICATESSEN- A NEWSPAPER FOR INDIANS BYE INDIANS! (Translation provided by Engrish Incorperated)

New Other-People Policy a Hit with Indians!
              We here at the Delhi Delicatessen would like to clap our hands to make noise the President for a new, better other-people policy especially concerning our Asian male siblings!
              And it does appear to be a hit with Indians! Both the Indian Times and the Peoples Daily (Chinese) have reported that the Presidents approval ratings have shot up. Formerly they were at a low 42 percent, however now they are enjoying a cold 72 percent. The poll indicates the other-people policy is the fattest reason, however commitment to China was cited as well as the Bangladeshi integration.

Holidays are Coming up - Work Out More!
              Prices are going down in India for the holiday season! Nows the time to buy stuff for family and friends! Glory to India!!!

India asks for .01, let's give them a rupee!
              Guess what? If we give simply a rupee, then our government will get 2 BILLION rupees! It is a small expense for you, and it will let our government spend even more on things that are good like learning and social services!
              In fact, let's donate even more! Let's donate ten dollars! What will you lose? Maybe one day at McGandhis? And our government will get 20 BILLION rupees! Wow!
              And if each Indian gives 1000 rupees...Our government will get a ground-breaking 2 trillion rupees. We calculate that with that much money, every school in India could get ultra-modern facilities to learn including internet with lightning speed! And even more things! So donate money to our government and be not only an Indian, but an ASIAN!

China is Glorious - Editorial
              China is a glorious nation. Probably our best friend in the entire world.
              Glory to CHINA!

Comment

• Update started

Any post below this won't be considered for the current update... bla bla bla... bla bla bla... You know it already

Saluti
                "Life is pretty simple: You do some stuff. Most fails. Some works. You do more of what works. If it works big, others quickly copy it. Then you do something else.
                The trick is the doing something else."
                — Leonardo da Vinci
                "If God forbade drinking, would He have made wine so good?" - Cardinal Richelieu
                "In vino veritas" - Plinio il vecchio

Comment

• BTW:

This is the population for each of your state:
                  From top to bottom

India: 2.130.000.000 (including former Bangladesh (420.000.000), India alone was 1.710.000.000)
                  Working population: 55%
                  (the fact that India is now much more modernised have slowed and later on stopped population growth... so it didn't hit 2 Billions alone... but still.. that's one heck of a population)

China: 2.040.000.000
                  Working Popualtion: 67%

Austro-European Union: 1.560.000.000
                  Working Population: 52%

USA: 320.000.000
                  Working Population: 60%

WAF: 290.000.000
                  Working Population: 65%

Brazil: 240.000.000
                  Working Population: 72%

Russia: 200.000.000
                  Working Population: 65%

New Boston Empire: 120.000.000
                  Working Population: 76%

By the way:
                  With "Working Population" I don't mean the actual working population... but the percentage of people that is in the working age (18-67)

Saluti
                  "Life is pretty simple: You do some stuff. Most fails. Some works. You do more of what works. If it works big, others quickly copy it. Then you do something else.
                  — Leonardo da Vinci
                  "If God forbade drinking, would He have made wine so good?" - Cardinal Richelieu

Comment

• October 2178

Assorted Diplomacy
                    I excuse myself for the poor grammar or spelling... but I'm a little drunk... right now... (getting ready to a huge party for tonight)

To: NSWAF

You may always count on our help, Our radar are scanning your air space, should any non-WAF or non-North American Pact of Friendship military aircraft that was not authorised by you, our air force will take off to shot 'em down.

To: NSWAF

We'll always back our allies.

To: India

I hope you realize that all the territories east of the Indu river is roughly half our territory... we van't accept your conditions.
                    However we will accept any kind of inspection into our territory, and we will accept to cede to you our claims over Kashmir and the Sind region (east of the line formed by the Sutlej - southermost Indu rivers)

To: Russia

Why?... we though you were here to help us break free from the Pakistan's oppression...
                    We won't cede you half of our territory to you, that would kill us even before we were born as a nation.

To: China

I think we like the Indian proposal... what does our Chinese friends think about it?

To: People's Repubblic of Gulastan

We recognize you as an independent, sovreign nation. Given our common heritage we hope for good relations between our countries

The Newspaper
                    October 2178

The War the never was
                    Was it NSWAF fault.. or was it India fault, anyway the two nations have declared war on each other, and in the 16 days of fighting the Indian Air Force managed to damage the city of Salt Lake City, but always according to the official fonts lost an aircraft (although the WAF authorities claim to have shot down many more planes)
                    The war was stopped, mostly thanks to the tempestive intervention of the Chinese Diplomacy

The world thanks China for their effort of bringing everlasting peace to the humanity.

Indian-Pakistan War to an end?
                    According to our reporter sent to the region a big exchange of diplomats between Islamabad and New Delhi have occured, the Pakistani authorities are positive that the war will end sooner than expected.
                    In the meanwhile the Pakistan government have officially recognized the independence of Gulastan.

Indian advance to a stall
                    The Indian advance into Pakistan have been halted mainly due to the fact that the Indian government had concentrated a lot of their war effort to the American front.
                    The front didn't move for all those three months, and little shot were fired from either side... as if the two armies had agreed to a cease fire in order to let diplomacy do its job.

Chinese Rocket reaches the Moon
                    After being stopped by God (or Allah, or Buddha, or the spirit of Lenin, -insert your favourite god/goddess here-) Because he simply forgot about it, the Chinese finally managed to reach the moon and plant a base on its soil.
                    Also good news come from the Brazilian expedition, which, with the help of some engineers of other nationalities (mostly from the AEU) managed to create a fully functional Brazilian base as well.

Great Success of the "Indian Fundraising"
                    The Indian government recently asked it's people to donate money (as little as 1 cent INR) to the government in order to make more fund available for social and educational projects.
                    The Indian managed to donate a total of 6,7 Billion INR

WAF Economy collapsing
                    With more and more people joining the Armed forces the WAF economy is unable to support such a big military expenditure, especially given that with more people joining the army, there is less people that work to support the economy.
                    The great propaganda campaign to improve and upgrade all fields of the military have backfired (and was made worse by the Indian embargo)... and now the WAF Economy seems to be in a very big crisis that may result on recession if not solved properly and in a brief time.

New Boston Empire frees the economy?
                    The recent moves of New Boston seems to be working towards a liberation of the economy, Economic regulations have been lifted in a smart way and the economy is now slowly gaining ground, thanks to foreign and domestic investment

Election in the NSWAF
                    The Fascist Party won the elections in landslide with a 56% of the votes
                    The other 44% was divided between the Federalist (23%), Democratic (15%) and Communist (6%)

Will update the first page tomorrow (now I go partying)

If anything was missed please tell me and I'll add it (in a pre-update or in the next one)
                    — Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• ORDERS--
                      Launch a final invasion against the PRG. Taking all Pakistani territory on mars.

Comment

• To the New Boston Empire:
                        Our nation is named after the Indus river where we began.
                        But I cannot figure out why you name yourself after the American city of Boston?

To God (Telephatic):
                        What of the effects of us sharing production secrets with China?
                        And our spending $20MIL to attract corperations away from the Americas and into China?
                        Or the various intelligence agencies infiltrating each other?

To China:
                        Glory! We have raised much money, and you are deserving of some of it! Long live India and China!

To the World:
                        Ah look. The WAF, as predicted, is sliding into despotism. The very same despotism we have seen in one of the most evil regiemes in the history of humanity - Nazi Germany.
                        I encourage all nations of the world to ensure that the economy and military of Nazi America does not reach any potential threat level at all.

To Sri Lanka:
                        Hello and greetings from your Buddhist brothers in India! We would like to invite you to a peaceful annexation into our nation of India. Bangladesh has done it and now standards of living are improving rapidly...And it can be the same with you as well Of course if you decline, we shall understand.

To the WORLD, from the Indian Government:
                        We have now changed our foreign policy to a more friendly one.

To Nepal:
                        We would like to extend the same offer to you that we have given to Sri Lanka and Bangladesh, whom did accept.

To ALL Asian Nations *including* Russia:
                        We would like to propose an alliance between all Asian states to ensure that each and every one of us is safe from any outside aggressors.

To Korea, Mongolia:
                        We have heard some talk in your nations about possibly reunification with China, and would like to know how thats going.
                        (God: So I lie. But i am trying to push for China to reunify, so....I'm suggesting it to them in my own way )

To China (Secret):
                        Our relations continue to soar, and I am beginning to ponder...A merge of our nations. Of course we would still govern each of our current territories, however...Our economy would be shared, as would our history and politics...And both you and I would become heads of State.
                        Just throwing an idea around...

ORDERS:
                        Give $500MIL IND to China
                        Spend $500 more MIL on attracting investment in China, especially from American-leaning corperations.
                        Begin Electricity and Water Education programs designed to steer people away from their usage.
                        *TOP SECRET, TRANSMITTED TO GOD*
                        Celebrations in India begin! Free alchoholic and non-alchoholic drinks for everyone in Delhi! Begin fireworks display, and celebrate the Asian peoples!

Comment

• Delhi Deli release of how much Indians like other nations. Colours on the left are least liked, on the right most liked. Black indicates feelings of total unity, with very little to no differences percieved in each culture and peoples.

(Note that large blocks of nations are simply put into a cube with a solid colour. And this is a 1999 map)
                          (Also note that this may not reflect government opinion. But PROBABLY does )
                          Attached Files

Comment

• News:
                            The US in response to the enbargo enacted upon it by India has deside to increase trade with its North American nieghbors by 150% and with the AEU by 75% to copensate for the lost trade. Also the US is starting talks with the WAF to see if road interconnectivity can be restored to precivil war levels in an effort to help improve commerce between them.

In other news the US will be holding elections soon it is expect to one hum dinger of a election cycle. Also today NASA announced they the US would finally be putting a colony on the moon as they put it "We were there first so we should get a peice of it.", also another was quoted as saying many of those nations conolising the moon were nothing but "claim jumpers", it seems obvious that there is some hostility in NASA towards the nations already on the moon.

US to WAF:
                            Would you be willing to help us restore the road connections between our countries to precivil war levels?

US to India:
                            Its your choice to enbargo us, but you may reget it if we ever gain economic clout again and you start to wish to trade with us.

US to North American CountriesTop Secret)
                            We should join in a free trade pact.

Orders:

Start colony on the moon
                            Continue all previous orders
                            Join the Civ4 SPDG and save the world one library at a time.
                            Term 1 Minister of Finances in the Civ4 Democracy Game and current Justice in the Civ4 Democracy Game
                            President of the Moderate Progressives of Apolyton in the Civ4 Democracy Game Aedificium edificium est Vires

Comment

• To the US (Secret):
                              We simply wished to remind you that India is very powerful friend or a very nasty enemy. We did not mean to do such economic damage.

ORDERS: Reduce embargo to most main US goods, however provide tax cuts to US minor goods.

Edit to change the meaning of the message completly

Comment

• OCC: I don't know exatly how much damage you did to me all know is you embargoed so I compensated, your crushing the WAF economicly though witht the one on it.
                                Join the Civ4 SPDG and save the world one library at a time.
                                Term 1 Minister of Finances in the Civ4 Democracy Game and current Justice in the Civ4 Democracy Game
                                President of the Moderate Progressives of Apolyton in the Civ4 Democracy Game Aedificium edificium est Vires

Comment

Working...
                                X