No announcement yet.

Graphics chatter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok Targon I looked throughout the thread and found no units that were ignored. Please tell me which one you are talking about.
    -J.B.-
    Naval Imperia Designer

Comment

• I think.
      If you don't see my avatar, your monitor is incapable to display 128 bit colors.
      Stella Polaris Development Team, ex-Graphics Manager

Comment

• Its getting late Targon so I'll look into it later.
        -J.B.-
        Naval Imperia Designer

Comment

• OK, in meantime, I've created something like "flagship prototype" (or any other ship prototype). It's at early stages of development, so it still lacks much of details (still no texturing, and beware, UV map is partial!). This ship is "equiped" with fusion ram jet (I did't know how that thing should look like, so dot'l laugh!)
          Attached Files
          If you don't see my avatar, your monitor is incapable to display 128 bit colors.

Comment

• Here is the "showcase" of renderings of the above mess:
            Attached Files

Comment

• neat but it is so grey
              Bunnies!
              Welcome to the DBTSverse!
              God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
              'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

• DBTS:
                Originally posted by targon
                ...lacks much of details (still no texturing...

Comment

• i know just wanted so say something else then 'neat'
                  Bunnies!
                  God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR

Comment

• It looks very cool but I thought that Aaglo already made a Flagship. Anyways its good.
                    -J.B.-
                    Naval Imperia Designer

Comment

• me liking this one better
                      Bunnies!

Comment

• To clarify, Aaglo made a POV-Ray rendition of a colony ship, in principle filling the role of the Unity in SMAC, for the initial idea of having only one planet.

Targon's rendition is for "Flagships", the control center, the seat of player's influence, in the tentative game idea for multi-world setting.

-Gateway103

Comment

• Thanks gateway for clearing that up.
                          -J.B.-
                          Naval Imperia Designer

Comment

• Flagship, work in progress

Here is the last sample rendering of the above flagship design. Some parts, most notable textures, are still missing, some others may need a bit of overhaul, but I think posting this will keep that thread warm and may show that something is happening in the StPDT
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Cool!

Comment

• Yeap, looks nice and promising. I'm sure it's going to get even better.
                                "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

Working...
                                X