Community activity - BlackNova Traders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Community activity - BlackNova Traders

You might have noticed that ACS is now hosting a BlackNova Traders game (http://apolyton.net/bnt). BlackNova Traders is something like Trade Wars 2002. It's a web based (= you play it with your browser) MMOG game and the idea is that you explore the galaxy, trade, improve your ship, colonialise planets and have space combats. Somewhat related to the Stars! game. As I have found the game interesting and so has many other Apolytoners, I was wondering if there's an interest in a Stella Polaris BNT game on the new StP website? As BNT is somewhat related to StP and there might be an interest for something play while waiting for the Real Game and as we are not always busy with the development work, I was thinking that playing BNT could be something joyful.
    Yes, I do want to.
    52.63%
    Maybe, I don't know yet.
    15.79%
    No, I don't want to.
    21.05%
    I have no opinion about this.
    10.53%
    "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

kinda cool!
    Bunnies!
    Welcome to the DBTSverse!
    God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
    'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

Sound realy cool.
      Aslo the gods are impotent against men's stupidity --Frederich Shiller
      In my vocabulary the word "Impossible" doesn't exist --Napoleon
      Stella Polaris Development Team -> Senior Code Writer (pro tempore) & Designer

Comment

I knew this would come up Great idea

Comment

Yes, i could use a new server to dominate, since SharpBlue and Osweld has taken over the poly game
          <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
          Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!

Comment

Don't worry, Lemmy. I can "edit" you out from the game.
            "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

Ack and Oi! You BOFH!
              And if promise not to take any of your planets
              <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.

Comment

Oh, and if you decide to set one up (as if you haven't already )
                Make the galaxy a bit smaller, cos a 3000 sectors really is too much for 40 players now on poly, i don't think the StP server will get much more players then that.
                Also higher interest, perhaps 0.3% in the IGB, and 0.5% on planets.
                Up the maximum number of turns from 2500 to 10k or something.
                Lowered production rates, or a lower max colonists, so planets aren't unbeatable when they reach full colonists.

Comment

I've founded an alliance named "Stella Plaris" in BNT-TW.
                  You're invited to join!

Stella Polaris - Designing a New Future
                  Aslo the gods are impotent against men's stupidity --Frederich Shiller
                  In my vocabulary the word "Impossible" doesn't exist --Napoleon
                  Stella Polaris Development Team -> Senior Code Writer (pro tempore) & Designer

Comment

I agree to a game. I'm Curious as how it will turn out.
                    -J.B.-
                    Naval Imperia Designer

Comment

'n if you like BlackNova a whole LOT,
                      I have a brand-new game on a
                      dedicated server at:

(as in, the server hosts atopqualitysite.com,
                      the game, and nothing else) so it's fairly fast

Comment

instead of playing by yourselves the StP team should play as an alliance in our BNT game #1 that will be reset on Jan 31....

then we can see how good you are
                        Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                        Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                        giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

@topsites

Off-topic...

Comment

OK, it looks like StPDT members are willing to do everything other than actualy develop somthing: chat on the forum, argue about subtile gameplay features of non-existing game and now even play other games on site dedicated to StP development. How interesting....
                            If you don't see my avatar, your monitor is incapable to display 128 bit colors.
                            Stella Polaris Development Team, ex-Graphics Manager

Comment

Markos,

the game uses Lemmy's settings as they were better, plus we need something extra for the website.

Targon,

the website isn't just about StP development. It's the hub of the whole StP community. However I have to agree to a certain extense.

Comment

Working...
                              X