Stella Polaris popularity poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stella Polaris popularity poll

As the Stella Polaris project has been now progressing for a while, it's time for a public poll about how popular Stella Polaris actually is. Your task is to evaluate how much you await the 1.0 version of Stella Polaris by choosing a number from 0 to 5. 0 means not at all and 5 is the highest one.

Cast your ballots!
    44.44%
    33.33%
    11.11%
    5.56%
    5.56%
    0.00%
    "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

I of Course vote as 5. What will the first version have?
    -J.B.-
    Naval Imperia Designer

Comment

This poll was a waste of time. Everyone n the SPDT will vote 5 of course...

Comment

...and people who'd vote 0 don't visit the forum.

Comment

I voted four. Only RoN and Fallout 3 deserves a 5. Sorry, they have a better advertizing department than us
          "Just because you're paranoid doesnt mean there's not someone following me..."
          "I shall return and I shall be billions"

Comment

I voted 1 (sorry )... I've never played SMAC (well, just a little), and frankly I have no idea why I visit this forum at all... I got here because of the Apolyton announcement about StP, and had nothing better to do than try my hand at designing a logo.
            Even so, I'm generally interested in open projects like this, although I'm not dedicated enough to actually make any valuable contributions beside a few suggestions here and there.

Unfortunately, it takes quite a bit for a game to really attract me. Projects like this have a tendency to have a small but dedicated group of followers, and an even smaller group of programmers/artists. Because of that they usually take a lot of time to evolve into something presentable, if the project doesn't die along the way.
            Most people just aren't patient enough in this way.
            Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

Well I believe I speak for all the SPDT people by saying:
              THIS PROJECT WILL NOT DIE OUT!
              Just something to think about.
              We have some of the best people on this project and in my opinion we will be better than successfull.
              I however am a dedicated person to this project.

~This has been an Opinion and not to be taken that everyone believes this. It is only an opinion of mine.~

-J.B.-
              Naval Imperia Designer

Comment

I voted a 3. If this project gets finished and it's awesome then I will be pleasantly suprised. If not, eh... Candle'bre looks like it should be pretty good, too. Honestly, that's the one I'm anticipating.
                "Luck's last match struck in the pouring down wind." - Chris Cornell, "Mindriot"

Comment

Working...
                X