2194 Gigamap Version 0.7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2194 Gigamap Version 0.7

Version 0.7 is completed and ready for release. In order to get around the pillaging bug that was found in 0.6, I just edited from 0.5. So hopefully I remembered all of the changes I made.

Here are the changes from Version 0.5

-All 1 tile island cities are now 2 tiles
    -Transports removed from Britain
    -Lowered British offensive ability at the start
    -Deleted all Japanese Light Tanks and replaced them with 2 Imperial Army each
    -Increased German defenses
    -Deleted the British city of Narrasauq AFB
    -Created the British city of Malta
    -Deleted the Neutral city of La Paz
    -Created the Axis city of Helsinki
    -Increased British defenses
    -Took most of the German tank divisions out of North Africa, only 1 remains, replaced them with Light Tanks
    -IL-2 Shturmovik now upgrades to the IL-10 in November 44
    -Added various AA guns to cities
    -Added Anti-Tank Defenses in every city
    -New German transport
    -Lowered attack of Junkers Ju-88
    -Upgraded most of the graphics using the shields from Curt Sibling's Dictator MGE and a color scheme from Academia's Iron Curtain
    -Increased ability of the Commandos and Fallschirmjagers
    -Deleted Paratroopers
    -New Unit - Infantry (available to all, cheap, weak)

Pap

And the link to the file...

2194 Days Of War Gigamap Version 0.7

If there are any problems downloading this, post here or PM me and I'll upload it in parts here.

Pap

Comment

Rules Update already!!

Pap
      Attached Files

Comment

Pap

Did we fix the cities in mountains yet?
        *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Pap

Darius is getting the same pillaging bug again, have you talked to Yaroslav about this?
          *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Pap, I started the Americans, there is an error, the US planes at Pearl Harbor are disbanded because they are unsupported before the first player turn.

Maybe you can add the offshore oil improvement to Pearl, it won't provide many shields, but enough to support the intial units.
            I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
            i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

Chris, that is because the computer was too stupid to attack the units at Pearl Harbor.

There are too many units there to start with and it counts on a human player killing a bunch of the ships there.

Pap

Comment

Pap

The list with cities in Mountains, hills, forest, jungle and I believe some desert ones as well. Compiled by FiGu.
                Attached Files

Comment

Updated scenario files with the cities fixed that I thought needed it.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Why not make the planes free then, or from a mainland city?

I like what you did with this, it sure is a long way from 2194 days.
                    I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
                    i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

Pap

Bad news, I tried out the Japanese as SP and got the pillaging problem. I have patch 1.3 for MGE.

Arrrrrgh! we need Yaroslav!

Comment

Hi all!

I'm working on the pillage problem, so I ask anybody that is suffering problems with pillage dialogue to download this modified .scn file, put it on the 2194 folder (version 0.7) and start a scenario as Japan in order to try the dialogue thing
                        Attached Files
                        Trying to rehabilitateh and contribuing again to the civ-community

Comment

Thanks Yaro! Ill try it as soon as I can, I got to take the kids to see LOTR for the SECOND time tonight, it wil probally be tommorrow!

Thanks!

Comment

You're welcome, conmcb25. I hope it'll work...

(BTW, I also take my little cousin to see LOTR for second time four days ago )
                            Trying to rehabilitateh and contribuing again to the civ-community

Comment

hi there, got an interesting question: there are far more than the allowed 320 in a gigamap scenario. my "the world today" scenario includes - i don´t know the real number - about +/- 800 units and there is no problem creating more and more.

how is this possible?

* my guess was that there are far too many units and the ai ignors the "too many units bug". is this the solution/explanation?

sorry for asking it in this thread but i thought somebody of you might know it?

Comment

Working...
                              X