ATTN Darth Veda

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATTN Darth Veda

Do you still have a copy of the patch that gets rid of the "too many units" problem?
    "Long live Iraq. Long live Jihad. Long live Palestine. God is great, God is great." - President Saddam Hussein

you could have sent him a pm

Comment

Yes, I could have couldn't I...this is just a habit I have, I never use PMs unless the message really is private...
      "Long live Iraq. Long live Jihad. Long live Palestine. God is great, God is great." - President Saddam Hussein

Comment

No I never got it

Comment

Oh, poo.

Comment

You really are desperate about this, aren't you?

I suggest you find a person named Imperial-Markus (here or at CFC)...

He said it would be possible, in principle, to lift just about any limit, although that would require things a few steps harder than simple hex-editing.
            (See this thread)

He started working on it, but then he disappeared after being a little too enthusiastic about his efforts and using his "skills" in a PBEM game.
            Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

Ok, so he may have found a way to do it, thanks Mercator, I will try to contact him.

Comment

Originally posted by Mercator
                You really are desperate about this, aren't you?

I suggest you find a person named Imperial-Markus (here or at CFC)...

He said it would be possible, in principle, to lift just about any limit, although that would require things a few steps harder than simple hex-editing.
                (See this thread)

He started working on it, but then he disappeared after being a little too enthusiastic about his efforts and using his "skills" in a PBEM game.
                Yeah sorry Choke, he disappeared completely. Since I wanted the utility too I sent numerous PMs and emails and he's really gone.
                Unbelievable!

Comment

Working...
                X