SDC #4 Submissions Due Tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SDC #4 Submissions Due Tomorrow

People, you have six hours left to whip up a submission and send it to [mail]arcticor@aol.com[/mail], care of WarVoid the Great. Six hours; no more; no less.

I think I know what DarthVeda will be doing tonight.
    Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

I might as well anounce that I won't be submitting anything I had to make the choice between Civ and uni, and uni won
    'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
    - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Comment

Y'know, I was just gonna post this....

*begins looking for St. Leo voodoo doll*

And, a CORRECTION.
      Do NOT send your submission to arcticor. I can't get to that e-mail anymore because I have a new computer, ISP et all.

E-mail warvoid@aol.com

And I already have DV's scen.

Only two received so far. I WANT MORE SCN'S PEOPLE!!

Comment

6 more hours?! But I just started on the scenario 5 minutes ago! Please give me more time!!!
        Re-elect Bush!

Comment

Re: SDC #4 Submissions Due Tomorrow

Originally posted by St Leo
          People, you have six hours left to whip up a submission and send it to [mail]arcticor@aol.com[/mail], care of WarVoid the Great. Six hours; no more; no less.

I think I know what DarthVeda will be doing tonight.
          Actually I finished a few days ago. I was working on a Programming assignment tonight.

Comment

No posts to arctic@aol.com ?

Ehi, i've posted it yesterday to that address!!! and now i'm in Foggia to visit some parents !!! Can't send it again for three days or so...

Cavoli, so much work for nothing...

Vabbè... I'll post as a guest submission when i'll be back home, then. Good luck to the winner!!!

But I'm sad, very very sad....
            "Io non volgo le spalle dinnanzi al nemico!!!" - il Conte di San Sebastiano al messo del comandante in capo, battaglia dell'Assietta
            "E' più facile far passare un cammello per la cruna di un ago che un pensiero nel cervello di Bush!!!" - Zelig
            "Live fire, and not cold steel, now resolve battles" - Marshall de Puysegur

Comment

I'm sure they can wait a few days if there only are two submissions so far.
              Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

I'm thinking of extending the deadline another week for people to finish things up.

Magyar - Get your butt in gear.

Comment

Prom, relax. I also sent my submission to arcticor. Of course, WarVoid might decide to reject yours in order to reject mine.

Nah.

He'll just reject mine.:P

j/k
                  Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Bueno. Got new e-mail address. Once I'll be back home from Foggia, I'll post my scen again.

Thanks, Prom

"Io non volgo le spalle dinnanzi al nemico!!!" - il Conte di San Sebastiano al messo del comandante in capo, battaglia dell'Assietta
                    "E' più facile far passare un cammello per la cruna di un ago che un pensiero nel cervello di Bush!!!" - Zelig

Comment

I was joking Warvoid. I have no scenario for this contest.
                      Re-elect Bush!

Comment

Originally posted by MagyarCrusader
                        I was joking Warvoid. I have no scenario for this contest.
                        so get started quick then!

Comment

So what's the Status now?
                          This is a link to...The Civilization II Scenario League and this is a link to...My Food Blog

Comment

I' not sure, but i presume Saturday Warvoid will close the Contest Gates... Hope to be back early this night to post again.

Comment

The status is that i've only recieved three scens out of 11 registered authors. I'm also still awaiting Prommy's scen.

I will close submissions on this Friday (15th). I can't expect to extend the deadline much further than that. It would'nt be fair to those who rushed to meet the original deadline.

Comment

Working...
                              X