Help me finish my WW1 scenario!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me finish my WW1 scenario!

I have been working on a WW1 scenario for a while now. All that I have seem to done is to finish all the graphics. And now I am tired...I have made a map, added Africa, so that the colonial war in Africa would be represented. On this map I have filled it up with 256 cities, wich is the maximum, but as said I am tired.

I think this is a pitty, because I have spent almost 5 months up to now with this scenario, thinking out ideas, reading books and making the graphics all by my self.

This is where I want somone to help me, someone with a littlebit more energy. I could tell you how I want it, and you could make it a little bit as self fittet, but I want to be informed about the prosess, and offcourse help where that is needed. Everything you would have to do is to place units and to make the cities inhabitable.

My plan was to make it as a PBEM game. I hope that someone with good experience on scenario making would help me, so that we could make this "one for the books".

Civs included:

German Empire
    Austro-Hungarian Empire
    Russian Empire
    Ottoman Empire
    British Empire
    French Empire
    Italian Empire

(+barbaric civ as the neutrals)

Please help me!!!
    Find my civ2 scenarios here

Ave Europa, nostra vera Patria!

This is the units wich I made:
    Attached Files

Comment

And the world:
      Attached Files

Comment

Hy Eivind. I told someone on Civfanatics to help you...
        "Io non volgo le spalle dinnanzi al nemico!!!" - il Conte di San Sebastiano al messo del comandante in capo, battaglia dell'Assietta
        "E' più facile far passare un cammello per la cruna di un ago che un pensiero nel cervello di Bush!!!" - Zelig
        "Live fire, and not cold steel, now resolve battles" - Marshall de Puysegur

Comment

ehh...
          Last edited by Eivind IV; October 11, 2002, 18:29.

Comment

Thank you! I need all the help I can get...

Comment

Working...
            X