No announcement yet.

Ah hem...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FMK, Happy Belated Birthday!!!! Hey, the only reason I've ever gotten a Happy B-day post (and posted others myself) is because of chatting. Just a little slip of the keyboard and half the people here will have the thread up in a second. '

Oh, and if you need any more terrain graphics for Stalingrad, just ask. I may be able to help, again.
    Visit My Crappy Site!!!!
    http://john.jfreaks.com
    -The Artist Within-

Comment

Happy (belated) Birthday Rob!
      No Fighting here, this is the war room!

Comment

Happy Birthday (very belated)! (the evil Apolyton server prevented me from posting earlier )

Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

You see if we had Stalingrad, we'd have something to celebrate aside from your Birthday.

Comment

Happy Birthday, FMK!!! Sorry i was on holidays...
            "Io non volgo le spalle dinnanzi al nemico!!!" - il Conte di San Sebastiano al messo del comandante in capo, battaglia dell'Assietta
            "E' più facile far passare un cammello per la cruna di un ago che un pensiero nel cervello di Bush!!!" - Zelig
            "Live fire, and not cold steel, now resolve battles" - Marshall de Puysegur

Comment

Happy birthday too! Somehow I overlooked this thread..

Comment

Working...
              X