Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thirty Years' War by Tony DeNucci; Second Playtest Version!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GRRRR you told my deepest dark secret....

Yes I did use the Brandenburg flag, because it was the closest variation I could find for the old Polish flag.

Man.... you guys suck.....

Ugh, continue the massacre of my scenario....

EDIT: Before I Get another one of these, the flag used for the Habsburgs is the Austrian flag used by the Habsburgs. The flag for the Prussians is the flag used by the Bohemians. The Swedish flag is legit. The French flag is legit, although it was not official or anything, the flag for the Independants is in actuality the old British flag. The flag used for the Protestants is the flag used by Germany during the Bismarck days, the Protestant Union did not employ an all encompassing flag, although I am quite sure one was created for the Union, there was just no specific flag other than German provinces, so I used the one Bismarck did to pretty much connote a united German effort.

There were not as many ships as I have in the scenario available during the time period, I put those in there for fun.

Denmark and Sweden are together despite the fact that they had a love-hate rivalry, they were allied for around ten years during the war, and generally did what they felt like after/before that eventually leading to a war in the final years. They are together for, among other reasons, lack of civs.

If you are a Dane or Swede and do not like this, make your own damn scenario!

Peace.

Or as the Romans would say, Pax!
    [This message has been edited by The Capo (edited January 24, 2001).]
    "Our cause is in the hands of fate. We can not guarantee success. But we can do something better; we can deserve it." -John Adams

One Love.

Comment

Again, sorry, if you are that bothered.
      I just wanted to make sure that you knew of this.
      If you want to use the flag, fine, as long as you are aware of the fact that it is incorect.
      I wont bother you an further, I will not even play the scenario untill you release the final version, in fear of discovering any more faults or bugs that I will be compelled to report.
      No Fighting here, this is the war room!

Comment

Capo, you don't seem to take suggestions very well.

Part of opening yourself to suggestions means taking ALL suggestions offered to you, and then deciding which ones you want to use.

No one can force you to use a suggestion you don't like. You don't even have to justify yourself to them! But, if you're going to get any good suggestions, you'll probably get some you don't care for.. just ignore 'em and don't take it so personally!

Comment

And don't insult the Danes or the Swedes.. the ones I have met have all been nice people

--Snog

Comment

You guys are uptight man.

I was ****ing with you, relax.

Peace.
            "Our cause is in the hands of fate. We can not guarantee success. But we can do something better; we can deserve it." -John Adams

One Love.

Comment

Working...
            X