Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am insane!

Comment

Crikey. That was supposed to be a joke ...

Comment

The offensive began on the 16th of December. The weather was too bad for air support until 23rd December, when the allied fighter bombers came in and ripped the panzer formations to shreads.

Also of interest was the luftwaffe's own planned knockout blow which was timed to start with the offensive (but again was grounded due to weather) code named "Base Plate" (erm, Bodenplotte in German I think). The plan was for them to mount a surprise strike at allied airfeilds. The attack eventually started on New Years day and gained some considerable success in some areas. However, the loss of fuel, equipment and trained personel during the attack was not justified by the results.

Hmm, sums up the whole German effort in the Ardennes I reckon.

Comment

I think that 7 days for the entire scen is good then. 6 turns per day. One events file for each day.

Comment

Originally posted by ravagon
            Most scens tend to compensate for the AI by increasing the numbers/capabilities and/or positions/abilities of units controlled by the AI civs - in most cases enough that making something playable by both sides would be pretty much the equivalent of starting again from scratch - especially amongst the more "historically accurate" scens.
            ie: Not quite as simple as just changing the events/rules.
            Two scens is fine by me, Darth

Comment

groan

Comment

Working...
              X