No announcement yet.

A call to Scenario Authors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm working on two scenarios, one about the Great War in German-East Africa, the other about the emergence of culture and civilization in the South Seas.
    Follow the masses!
    30,000 lemmings can't be wrong!

Comment

Hey everyone!

Thanks for the tip St. Leo...that's quite a scenario...

Gothmog, working on Brownman's Burden II! Fantastic!..I'll bet that 2002 is one of the best years for scenarios...for everyone!

Stephan, is your second scenario a Polynesian one? I'd like to know because I think that would be a great one to play...

Speaking of great scenarios and such...has anyone played "Moria"? I know some of you have; I'll say it now, it totally rocks...

There is also plenty of room for scenario ideas to be posted in here...or proposals to "get someone" to do a certain scenario...

As far as my scenarios are concerned...I'm still working on "North and South"--an American Civil War Scenario; "Lunar II" is ready for release I just need to finish the readme.txt; "Mars II: Ancient Mars" is floating on my hard drive...and for some unknown reason, I've started yet another scenario about Native American Mythology called, "The Return of Tugayaal". I certainly understand what is meant by "finished tweaking" a scenario. I find that when I walk away from for a while, answers to questions and problems seem to come to me much easier.

Let's keep it rolling...and I'll promise to finish my scenarios too!

John
      Modpacks/Scenarios/Review

Comment

Basically, it's gonna be about the Polynesians, Melanesians, Micronesians and Maori.
        Follow the masses!
        30,000 lemmings can't be wrong!

Comment

Thanks for the tip St. Leo...that's quite a scenario...

I'll take that as a compliment.
          Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

W.A.S. is ready!!!! - almost ...

A great announcement to do... after three months, W.A.S. scen is almost ready to play - need to define last event file and sounds!!!
            "Io non volgo le spalle dinnanzi al nemico!!!" - il Conte di San Sebastiano al messo del comandante in capo, battaglia dell'Assietta
            "E' più facile far passare un cammello per la cruna di un ago che un pensiero nel cervello di Bush!!!" - Zelig
            "Live fire, and not cold steel, now resolve battles" - Marshall de Puysegur

Comment

Working...
            X