Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A call to Scenario Authors

Hey Guys,

I'd like to get a list of some of the more recent scenarios released that you would like to give some attention to...for a couple of reasons...one, I need to download a few to be up to stay updated and two, I was considering starting a featured scenario play...I'm not sure yet how I will do it yet...but it may also generate some popularity to scenarios...if anyone has any suggested scenarios for this I'd sure appreciate it...

I see some familiar designers in here...hello to all...and Apolyton is really looking good these days...good job!

John
    Modpacks/Scenarios/Review

Kyokujitsu ain't done yet and Wing Commander is still in playtesting

Comment

Well i'm not finished my Balkans War scenario yet, but you can call your attention to my 'history' one or exiles AOW
      "Whoever wants peace, be prepared for war"- Soundwave

Comment

My "Homefront" scenario collapsed when I couldn't decide where to go with the tech tree.... BUT I haven't given up on it!!
        The strategically impaired,
        -Cal

Comment

BTW- I have heaps of scenario ideas...

*must not share * lol

so, thats why employed traccid from civfan as well.
          "Whoever wants peace, be prepared for war"- Soundwave

Comment

My W.A.S. scenario tech tree seems to be hard to set; i need to simplify it.

The scen will be splitted into two parts, a multyplayer and a singleplayer set patch.

Multiplayer will mantain a continous line of development ( i.e. A.I. has a constant growth during the game ); in singleplayer, i've stabled to try a season development... i mean, cultivating crops, digging mines and cutting forests is a lot easier in the good season, so... it'll be a lot harder to do such in tha "winter" part of the scen. Oh, forgot to say this will affect fortifications, resources and movement points for almost all of the economics and for military units, too...

But this will need a perfect coordination with events, and unluckily events are splitted into four parts...
            "Io non volgo le spalle dinnanzi al nemico!!!" - il Conte di San Sebastiano al messo del comandante in capo, battaglia dell'Assietta
            "E' più facile far passare un cammello per la cruna di un ago che un pensiero nel cervello di Bush!!!" - Zelig
            "Live fire, and not cold steel, now resolve battles" - Marshall de Puysegur

Comment

My Late Roman Empire scenario is nearing completion. I just need to finish the events file, and then there'll be some playtesting.

Comment

What do you mean by recent release? My last recent release of my latest scenario is already more than half a year ago but it still seems to be hardly know even though I got a lot of positive feedback by those few who played it....
                The Lost Geologist Blog
                http://lostgeologist.blogspot.com

Comment

My "Struggle for Europe 2" (TSFE 2) is soon finished. I can't promise any release date yet, though.

Comment

Blood & Iron 2 is still being tweaked.

Comment

Quick pirate, I promise I will give it right back.

El I need your password so I can take over the british in the Great War PBEM.
                      "I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." -- General George S. Patton
                      "Guinness sucks!" -- Me

Comment

Is DualEuro recent enough for you?
                        Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Hendrik the Great,

Recent means just that...you've released it within a few weeks or so and it needs to get known...of course, you could always update that scenario and it becomes a new release again!

We need more promotion for these fine scenarios....

I see a lot of good ones are here on the drawing board...let's get crackin'--quit that job, divorce that wife, fluff off on school and spend your life savings doing loads of work you will never get paid for in anything legal tender...or just do it when you have time.

Outstanding feedback...now, let's get a few more...if you want to put any ideas in here...by all means...there are plenty of people willing I can see that now...

John
                          Modpacks/Scenarios/Review

Comment

John,
                            I have been working on Brown Man's Burden II. I am nearing the end of that project, although I have no self imposed deadline for its release. It will be released when I can't stand tweaking it any more. It's such a big revison from Brown Man's Burden that it is really a new scenario.

One of my goals is to make it more multiplayer friendly and more even handed among the 7 tribes for single player.
                            "Cease fire! Please! Cease fire. What a dreadful waste of ammunition!" -- General Horatio Herbert Kitchener
                            --

Comment

Originally posted by Gothmog
                              I have been working on Brown Man's Burden II. I am nearing the end of that project, although I have no self imposed deadline for its release. It will be released when I can't stand tweaking it any more. It's such a big revison from Brown Man's Burden that it is really a new scenario.

One of my goals is to make it more multiplayer friendly and more even handed among the 7 tribes for single player.
                              Can't wait to see this one. I've enjoyed the first version tremendously, especially multiplayer. Sent you a pm earlier today about this. I have some really cool graphics you might be able to use, and lots of suggestions, but it sounds like its very near completion, so it might be a bit late. In any case, I'd love to playtest!
                              The Slim End Of The Long Tail -
                              Kaplak Stream

Comment

Working...
                              X