X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that would be El Awrence.
    Unbelievable!

Comment

Excellent, I shall play at once, Comrade Komissar.

Comment

I would play if I could download the zip.

*cries*

m_carreras@hotmail.com

Unzipped if possible MC, please.

Comment

I've played it, whose email do I need to send it to next?

Comment

damn troublesome that we can't use zipped files, but whatever. That would be me to e-mail to. I suggest we don't e-mail every time, and post every turn except for the one E.L. has to download.
            Unbelievable!

Comment

Should I post it? If not, please post your email so that I can send it to you.

Comment

posting it would be better, if your winzip works.
                Unbelievable!

Comment

*BUMP* I just wanted to see what was happening and if this giga map version will get off the ground
                  Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

Comment

Still el's turn I guess.
                    Unbelievable!

Comment

****e, let me post the sav which I did play...

I clean forgot about this one.

Comment

Argh, can't attach, please post the email of the next player please!

Comment

Are you sure you zipped it? Anyway, send it to

darius8712@hotmail.com
                          Unbelievable!

Comment

Sent.

Comment

It’s a shame that Pap made a new version before we even finished the first round, but I guess this’ll just be for fun instead of a playtest since this still seems to be on.

A big month:

- Tarakan captured at the cost of seven Japanese divisions.

- Japanese construction engineers discover that sewer systems decrease pollution, and mass transit is what allows a city to grow beyond size 12. This resulted in hundreds of gold units lost to unnecessarily rush-built sewer systems.

- Port Moresby completely destroyed.

- An empty carrier was found southeast of Pearl Harbor and sunk by a U-boat.

- One destroyer sunk southeast of Dutch Harbor.

- Midway and Wake Island captured. The same troops will occupy the Hawaiian Islands in the next month.

- In Asia, Palembang, Calcutta, Mandalay, Changsha, Hohot, Taiyuan, and Xian were all captured.

- 2 British destroyers sunk in the Bay of Bengal

- Forces fresh from the attack on Pearl Harbor are so motivated by their success that instead of returning to Japan they have decided to move east, and empty the seas off California and California itself. The death toll was one B-17, one full British transport, one American carrier, two destroyers, three Warhawks, two transports, four infantry divisions, one artillery regiment, three M4 Sherman divisions, and two motorized infantry divisions. Japanese casualties were high but worthwhile. Just stay out of the Pacific, and you won't get hurt!

Attached Files
                              Last edited by Darius871; June 10, 2002, 22:07.
                              Unbelievable!

Comment

While I was playing the turn, something came to mind. As frustrating as it is at this point, I thought I would at least bring up the possibility of ending this game, for four reasons:

1) As I said earlier, Pap has finished a third version of this scenario since we began this PBEM. Since this is a "test" PBEM, it seems kind of frivolous when the version is obsolete.

2) Also, the new version has fixed a lot of the many problems with this one, so this version is not only obsolete but it is actually flawed.

3) We made a mistake in not having a human Chinese player. The stupid AI ended pumping the dozens of Nationalist armies in its cities out into the field. All I had to do was kill the one or two units left in a city, occupy it, and then all the units it supported disappear.

4) Just some historical and technical inaccuracies, such as the excessively meager defenses of India or the impregnability of Ambon.

These problems would warrant ending the game, but I note that we still could restart the game (again) using the new scenario and continue, and we could just have any of the Allied players play the Chinese turns as well.

If you still wish to continue I'll keep playing too, since, as you're beginning to see, most of the errors in the scenario and in AI China benefit the Axis, and we'll win anyway.
                                Attached Files
                                Unbelievable!

Comment

Working...
                                X