No announcement yet.

2194 Gigamap PBEM Test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woo hoo! I don't know if and 8-point AA is going to be easy to kill either, but we'll see. The tanks can do it, but amphibious marine attacks can't. That means I won't have Ambon for instance, since only marines can attack it. Perhaps I have to wait till my fleet arrives.
    Unbelievable!

Comment

Darius is right. They are too strong. Why don´t you reduce it to 5 points? (that should be accesible)
      South Atlantic Conflict v1.2 - Civ II Scenario
      Iron Curtain v1.1 - Civ II Scenario

Comment

In the new version he set them to 8, and this is just right. Although marines can't beat them, I'm willing to put up with that. They seem balanced because they are able to knock down a heavy bomber with about 50% damage, while ground troops can still beat them.

This turn went a lot better:

- American Pacific fleet destroyed at Pearl Harbor of course, and surprise attacks begin throughout the western Pacific.

- Rangoon, Kuala Lumpur, Hong Kong, Singapore, Guam, Manila, Davao, Rabaul, Surabaya, and Nanning have all been captured.

- Along with the capture of the two Philippine cities, the American garrisons on Panay and Mindoro were destroyed.

- Mandalay emptied and an occupation force was moved in, but they were out of range and can not take it this month.

- American submarine sunk just west of Darien.

- American carrier task force sunk by Japanese U-boat just south of Dutch Harbor, apparently costing about nine naval aircraft units, but we'll never know for sure.

- British fleet destroyed east of Singapore.

- American lend-lease transport bound for the U.S.S.R. sunk off Hokkaido.

- Japanese planes attack troops moving on the Burma Road, and destroy 5 stacked Nationalist armies.

- Wuhan, Taiyuan, Xian, Port Moresby, and Tarakan were out of range of Japanese troops so they could not be taken, but they all have been beseiged by troops capable of taking them within a month.

- American airbase deep in China destroyed.

- “Home Front” wonder completed in Kyoto through rush- building.

Good luck, suckers!
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Darius871; May 1, 2002, 01:39.
        Unbelievable!

Comment

Is this dead, guys? I would think not, because it's pap's turn now and he usually forgets, but then no one else is bumping him. Is anyone even checking?
          Unbelievable!

Comment

Ok, pap said to repost, since it didn't work for him before:
            Attached Files
            Unbelievable!

Comment

repost again
              Attached Files
              Unbelievable!

Comment

Operation Barbarossa Continues
                Despite the harsh Soviet winter, the Germans continue their advance towards the final objective of Moscow. The Germans have still not seen a defeat in any of their battles. Is there anything that can stop this powerful war machine?

Eastern Front
                Army Group South
                -Soviet port city of Sevastopol occupied by German forces. A Battleship stationed there was boarded and destroyed by elite SS Trooper, Otto Skorzeny.

-Further east of Sevastopol, German bombers start a dedicated bombing campaign against the city of Rostov. All Russian planes have been destroyed on the ground, but the AA Batteries can still cause us trouble.

-All units in Kharkov destroyed by artillery bombardment and Stuka bombers. Only one plane managed to get off the ground, while all others were again destroyed on the ground. German units later moved in and now occupy the city.

Army Group Center
                -Small bombing campaign started against the city of Minsk. It is beleived that all Soviet planes were again destroyed on the ground.

-German units continue towards Moscow, and they now wait outside Kalinin.

Army Group North
                -Port city of Tallinn occupied by German forces. It is the new planned launching point of the campaign for Leningrad.

-Novogrod bombarded by artillery and air strikes. German high command garuntees the city will fall next month.

Western Front
                -The Battle of Britain continues, but not with the numbers of before. Air strikes against Dover cause Britain to lose a squadron of Spitfire planes, but the AA Batteries scattered throughout the city and the countryside caused German bombers a lot of damage.

-Defenses in cities on the French coast are increased in a possible Allied invasion of Occupied Germany.

North Africa
                -Rommel manuevers his troops to the gates of Alexandria. New troops are also moved to North Africa for the coming offensive.

The Axis will not lose!

General Herr Pap
                Attached Files

Comment

Pap's order above said that MagyarCrusader was doing both the Chinese and British, but I don't remember him saying he'd do the Chinese. Is this a typo, or did he notify you by PM? If it's a typo then it's academia's turn, and I have to PM him since he probably thought this game was over.
                  Unbelievable!

Comment

PM Academia, because the Chinese will just be AI.

Pap

Comment

Don´t worry guys, i´ll make my turn.
                      I have to go in a couple of minutes, so i´ll do it and post it later.

Comment

I'm Winston Churchill.
                        Re-elect Bush!

Comment

Ready
                          Attached Files

Comment

hmmm... can't download. mihaly@jeszenka.com
                            Re-elect Bush!

Comment

Pap, you should give the Brits some money to start out with. Some of my cities had to sell off improvements before I could do anything. Also, I couldn't build British Infantry.

Anyway, next person's up.
                              Re-elect Bush!

Comment

here
                                Attached Files
                                Re-elect Bush!

Comment

Working...
                                X