No announcement yet.

SDC #4: Official Rules, Regs and Guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mental Note: If the Partisan slot contains a hero unit, do not make GUE a researchable tech.
    Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

I am looking for a co-designer for the purposes of playtesting.

Comment

me! me! me! I am not doing a scenario for this one, but I will be glad to help with whatever I can.

Comment

1. How will the judges be selected? Will you just ask for volunteers on the PBEM forum?

2. Will the PBEM games be conducted in public?

Comment

As I most likely wont be submiting an entry after all I guess I could be a judge, if that's ok
            No Fighting here, this is the war room!

Comment

SP vs MP in FW

I'm planning on creating a scenario for the SDC#4 but the only version of the game that I have is FW. I'm planning on making the game SP playable from several different civs - this setup should work well for MP.

My question is, is there anything specific that I need to do to the scenario files to make sure that others can use it as MP (using MGE)???

Thanks,
              Michael

Comment

FW scenarios work fine in MGE
                'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
                - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Comment

Isn't there some sort of issue with the "major objective" flag on a city in MGE?

Comment

yse, don't use triple objective points.
                    This is a link to...The Civilization II Scenario League and this is a link to...My Food Blog

Comment

Thanks!

This is exactly what I was looking for when I posted my question - some bug that others have discovered that I wouldn't know about since I don't have MGE.

Michael

Comment

What is the status of the contest?
                        Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

my scen is under playtest
                          "Io non volgo le spalle dinnanzi al nemico!!!" - il Conte di San Sebastiano al messo del comandante in capo, battaglia dell'Assietta
                          "E' più facile far passare un cammello per la cruna di un ago che un pensiero nel cervello di Bush!!!" - Zelig
                          "Live fire, and not cold steel, now resolve battles" - Marshall de Puysegur

Comment

If WarVoid doesn't reply within a fortnight, I'll redelegate the tasks.

Comment

I've been able to persude my univerity library to buy the most recent book on the topic I'm doing (luckily they didn't ask why I wanted it ). I've also liberated said book from the clutches of an academic who had borrowed it for 12 months before I could get my hands on it

I also found the West Point Altas of 'The Emergance of Modern Warfare' at a book fair last weekend. I recomend it highly
                              'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
                              - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Comment

Originally posted by Case

I've also liberated said book from the clutches of an academic who had borrowed it for 12 months before I could get my hands on it
                                I know it... pesky uni students are the librarian attendant worst nightmare...
                                "Io non volgo le spalle dinnanzi al nemico!!!" - il Conte di San Sebastiano al messo del comandante in capo, battaglia dell'Assietta
                                "E' più facile far passare un cammello per la cruna di un ago che un pensiero nel cervello di Bush!!!" - Zelig
                                "Live fire, and not cold steel, now resolve battles" - Marshall de Puysegur

Comment

Working...
                                X