No announcement yet.

SDC #4: Official Rules, Regs and Guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I presume the whole thing needs to be 1.5mb or smaller. Otherwise there is no point in having a limit. After some judicious pruning, I have just managed to squeeze under the limit myself. Hey part of the skill is in managing the size of your files (like not replicating the same wav files over and over again).
    This is a link to...The Civilization II Scenario League and this is a link to...My Food Blog

Comment

Yeah, I agree with the 1.5 mb limit. (Although I'm the king of sending the same .wav files multiple times with my scens. )

Comment

Pheer me fellow contestants! You stand not a chance!

Comment

I am keeping a collection of DarthVeda quotes to post in their entirety when he doesn't win.

hedging - of course if he does win, I'll just conveniently erase it.

As for me, I think I've done a decent job but I don't think I'll win. I'm good with PBEM but the 1500-1800 period just isn't my thing. Why couldn't the theme have been TV series or something, I've been looking for an excuse to make a stargate SG1 scenario.
          Last edited by kobayashi; July 25, 2002, 02:42.
          This is a link to...The Civilization II Scenario League and this is a link to...My Food Blog

Comment

Darth is just hoping to scare everyone off so that he can submit his entry in late 2004
            'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
            - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Comment

I've never done 1500-1800 or anything non-modern before, but I like how it's turning out. I've really been making use of a lot of experience and tricks I gained over the past few months and years.

I really think my submission will be some of my best work with the ammount of effort, research, and time I've invested in it. I've had to put off Kyokujitsu of all things just to work steady on it...
              Last edited by DarthVeda; July 25, 2002, 02:54.

Comment

The period is my favourite one, but sadly it seems I wont be able to submit an entry after all

Then again I might, so don't erase me from the contendor list or anything yet
                No Fighting here, this is the war room!

Comment

I am thinking of throwing together something Quick and Dirty for this.
                  Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Perhaps a set of Imperial Ambition scenarios focusing on different areas of the world, Leo?

And Henrik - Get your teezee in gear, I want a submission from you or I will track you down and make you take a fulltime job with Margaret Thatcher.

Comment

Perhaps a set of Imperial Ambition scenarios focusing on different areas of the world, Leo?

Damn, you are right. I already have a ruleset prepared.

Comment

Really?! You mean it?!

YESSSSSSSS!!!

Comment

Really?! You mean it?!

I don't, but you should feel free to send me a code.

Can I design it in FW? It will be playable in MGE.

Comment

Yeah, FW is fine.

Comment

*slaps Henrik*

That theres defeatist talk, and I don't want to hear any more of it

Comment

/me runs first playtest up to the end of the scenario.
                                /me sees the Spanish down to Spain/Hungary, French down to Bourdeaux, and English/Secret Power/Secret Power all eliminated by the neutrals.
                                /me goes back to the drawing board.

Comment

Working...
                                X