No announcement yet.

SDC #4: Official Rules, Regs and Guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Winterfritz - DL's of any sort are not allowed.

GP - The results are available at the Scenario League website.

Comment

I'm more or less done. DO we really have to wait till the end of November?
      This is a link to...The Civilization II Scenario League and this is a link to...My Food Blog

Comment

You COULD get some trusted associates to playtest it for you...

Comment

Just out of curiousity, how many people have signed up for this so far?

Comment

Comment

submission format query

I'm thinking about having a go, though I have some other scenarios on the go which kinda need finishing, but I wondered if submissions have to be PC Civ2 format, as I'm a Mac user.

I didn't see anything in the rules about Mac format Civ2 MPGE not being allowed, or is it just assumed that the zip files have to be pre-converted from Mac to PC (??)
              iMac 2.16GHz Core2 Duo | Mac OS 10.4.10 | 2Gb RAM | ATI Radeon X1600 256Mb VRAM
              "At 20 years of age the will reigns, at 30 the wit, at 40 the judgment." - Benjamin Franklin (1706 - 1790) US author, diplomat, inventor, physicist, politician, & printer

Comment

Re: submission format query

Originally posted by frunobulax
                I'm thinking about having a go, though I have some other scenarios on the go which kinda need finishing, but I wondered if submissions have to be PC Civ2 format, as I'm a Mac user.

I didn't see anything in the rules about Mac format Civ2 MPGE not being allowed, or is it just assumed that the zip files have to be pre-converted from Mac to PC (??)
                That's what I'm going to do
                No Fighting here, this is the war room!

Comment

So, um. Where are those PBEM guides promised? The collection of units to use? Is there going to be any help at all forthcoming (as promised)?

Comment

I think that WV has been abducted by aliens
                    'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
                    - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Comment

Asking a stupid question.. how does one even play a PBEM game? What's the format? How is it saved? Opened? I want to know it all.

Comment

Originally posted by DarthVeda
                        Asking a stupid question.. how does one even play a PBEM game? What's the format? How is it saved? Opened? I want to know it all.
                        see the sticky PBEM FAQ at the top of this forum

Henrik's PBEM guide is also located there a few posts from th etop of the thread.
                        This is a link to...The Civilization II Scenario League and this is a link to...My Food Blog

Comment

Thanks Kob

Comment

I'm still here, just been REAL busy lately... Don't worry, i'm still gonna take care of everything here.

As for the supplies, since we only have 9 people registered, and 99.9% of them are scenario vets, is it even worth doing it? It's most likely it won't even be used, and then even so, all the best materials for scenarios are available right here.

Comment

*works gleefully on his victory*

Hehe none of you stand a chance!

Comment

a quick question... for the zip files, do they individually have to be smaller than 1.5mb or as a whole be smaller than 1.5mb?

Comment

Working...
                                X