No announcement yet.

The Skeleton's Closet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As El Awrence has mentioned I want to see the Italy one! Also, Heaven and Hell looks cool too.

"It woulda been nice to have naked midgets serving us cocktails everyday." - Brandon Boyd of Incubus

"...gays who, because they just NEEDED their orgies..." -Mr. A. Speer

Comment

If you are only posting scenarios that people request...
      I would like to see Heven vs. Hell, Mario, and the Solar System scenarios.

Comment

Oh, and the Screamers scenario. I believe that the Screamers movie was based on a good short story by Philip K. **** call Second Variety, that I read in an Isaac Asimov compilation book about robots.

Comment

Originally posted by Cavalcadeus
          I believe that the Screamers movie was based on a good short story by Philip K. **** call Second Variety
          Thats right. Put it down as yet another movie made from Philip K. Dick's work that doesn't credit him enough - I only found out it was based on the story when I happened to read it years after seeing the film.

Edit: Found a way to type his name in full
          Last edited by winterfritz; April 12, 2002, 08:42.

Comment

Don't tell me the poor Philip K. got his name automatically censored???

This is soooo ridiculous...
            Ankh-Morpork, we have an orangutan...
            Discworld Scenario: http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...8&pagenumber=1
            POMARJ Scenario:http://www.apolyton.com/forums/showt...8&pagenumber=1
            LOST LEGIONS Scenario:http://www.apolyton.com/forums/showt...hreadid=169464

Comment

Even here we are prevented from giving him credit...

Comment

Ok, GeoCities sucks and i'm just a poor sap that can't afford his own .com site. In other words, i'll be attaching all the scens to posts in THIS thread.

Here's the Super Mario Land scen. One of my most original works, as all the new units were drawn completely freehand. I like the pompom flower the best myself.
                Attached Files

Comment

Here's the Hyborian Age of Conan. This is very accurate as all the old comic books (circa 1970's) had a map of Hyboria and all the kingdoms in it. Only the seven most powerful kingdoms are playable and the rest are represented by big barbarian cities.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Here's DOOMED, my second original artwork project. Be prepared to get your arse kicked early on and focus heavily on research in order to kick it back at them
                    Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                    X