Great Napoleonic Battles - Second Attempt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Napoleonic Battles - Second Attempt

Having a second crack at this scenario after the first stalled. We still need a turkey though.

France- Mordhiem- mordhiem@hotmail.com
    Neutrals- AI
    Prussians- Grothgar- Grothgar_1999@yahoo.com
    Britain- Soundwave- seanie_babes@hotmail.com
    Turkey- Still need a player!!!!!!
    Barbarians- AI
    Russians- The ANZAC- theanzac@optonline.net
    Austrians- Jimmywax- Jimmywax@earthlink.net

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    For now here is the saved game for Grothgar to play (check your PM's)
    Attached Files
    "The cost of living hasn't affected it's popularity." - Anonymous
    "I must confess, I was born at a very early age." - Groucho Marx
    "Time is the best teacher. Unfortunatley, it kills all it's pupils." -Hector-Luis Berloiz

You guys may want to hold off for a day or two - W.I.N.T.E.R. has submitted an updated version of the scenario to CFC
    'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
    - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Comment

DAS BERLINER May 1798

LEIPZIG FALLS!!! DUCHY OF SAXONY INCORPORATED INTO PRUSSIAN EMPIRE!!!

This month has seen amazing progress by our glorious armies. The Prussian Grenadiers, the 5th Regiment, stormed the walls of Leipzig supported by intense artilery fire. The loyal defenders of the city were slain to a man but there was an enthusiastic response from certain sectors of the city and a new saxon regiment was formed and marched to berlin to perfom an oath of service.

PRINCE OF BADEN KILLED, STABILITY FALLS, PRUSSIAN TROOPS CALLED IN TO RESTORE ORDER!!!

After hearing of the fall of Leipzig the Prince Of Baden foolishly thought he could stand against the Prussian forces and marched out to meet them, however he never reached the battlefield, a lone prussian sharpshooter took him out of the saddle with a clean shot to the head, this caused immediate panic in the city of frankfurt and the governor of the city called to prussian forces to restore order. We are confident that by next month the city will be under our duristiction.

KING WILLHELM CONGRATULATES FRENCH GAINS!!!

This month the King announced his pleasure with the gains of the french legions in the heathen lands of the turks, he says that everyone in europe should get behind them in their crusade against the infidels. He called the british resistance to their goal foolish and premature and is confident that the french army will conquer all. He invited the french diplomats to discuss an alliance proposal he has set out on his desk.

POLITE WARNING SENT TO AUSTRIA!!!

The King also asked that the austrians recognise their claims to the german republics as they are our by nature and all we are doing is uniting a disunited people. But he added that any interferance would be met with the full force of our mighty armies. He wishes no conflict but if conflict is to come there will be only one winner. Us!!!

Game attached, map coming next.
      Attached Files
      Maps, Maps, MORE MAPS!!!!

"You can't make an omelette without breaking eggs but it's amazing how many eggs you can break without making a decent omelette"

Comment

And the map Case do you want to be turkey???
        Attached Files

"You can't make an omelette without breaking eggs but it's amazing how many eggs you can break without making a decent omelette"

Comment

Case would you like Turkey, or would you not like to?

Thanks
          "Whoever wants peace, be prepared for war"- Soundwave

Comment

As I said to Soundwave previously, I'm already in enough PBEM's, including a GNB one, so I'll turn down your offer.

I will steal Grothgar's map and drag it off to CFC though
            'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
            - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Comment

Okies, and no probs, Grothgar and YOUR MAPS!! LOL!!

Comment

Naval Battle at Brest, French Naval Force Sunk in Harbour, Brest the city and Docks also taken, The King Wishes Peace with Napoleon, but if continues this agressive nature, Britian will stay at war...

British Naval Forces encountered two scout ships in the med and destroyed them!
                Attached Files

Comment

Umm, thats not my e-mail! LOL

its sor_richards@hotmail.com

Comment

Let us make the Franco-Prussian alliance public! As for the British, Francec has no grivences with your peoples only the oppressors of freedom that are the barbaric Turks. We will not mount any serious operations against your nation if you kindly return us Brest or we will take it by force.

Imperial Dispatch by Napoleons Foriegn Emmisary
                    "The cost of living hasn't affected it's popularity." - Anonymous
                    "I must confess, I was born at a very early age." - Groucho Marx
                    "Time is the best teacher. Unfortunatley, it kills all it's pupils." -Hector-Luis Berloiz

Comment

If Turkey is available I would like to take it if it's ok.
                      My e-mail is a.kaarna@pp.inet.fi

Comment

Good, now we're all set to go!
                        Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

Comment

Well now we have a turkey player i do believe its turkeys go

Comment

The Turkish armies battle daringly against the foreign invaders and liberate the city of Jaffa. Also heavy casulties are inflicted to the French near Kairo.

Selim III also starts a new program to raise the Turkish economy to its feet.
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by Dream Deceiver; March 27, 2002, 10:55.

Comment

The Russian Empire would like an end to hostilities with the Ottoman Empire. The only request is acknowledgement of Russian protectorateship of Bulgaria. Once that is agreed to, Russia will end fighting.
                              Attached Files
                              Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

Comment

Working...
                              X