X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's the new F4U Corsair. I'd say its quite an improvement
    Attached Files

Comment

It looks good. Only one thing: I think the fuselage behind the cockpit to the tail wings shoud be shorter slightly.
      Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

Comment

...Or perhaps move the wings and cockpit back a pixel or two. Pretty sure I read that this plane wasn't used on carriers initially because pilots couldn't see around its nose very well. Keep up the good work!
        El Aurens v2 Beta!

Comment

How about now?
          Attached Files

Comment

Ok I did a little more touching up
            Attached Files

Comment

Must tweak the corsair!
              Attached Files

Comment

Next on the menu is the Ki-21 Sally. I'm going to try and beat nemo's old incarnation.

Comment

Now the F4U is perfect! Good luck on the sally!
                  Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

Comment

Ok. I've done an inventory on the number of units running around in my game and I've got 1,279 units on the maps so far. This gives me about eight hundred units leeway for the United States entering the war (who have 187 units now). The Chinese have a whopping 697 units compared to Japan's combined strength of 386.

Comment

Imagine my embarassment when I discovered I had been using the Ki-67 Peggy as a Ki-21 Sally. It's a good thing I decided to draw one

I seem to remember something about being too lazy to draw it originally and then using the Ki-67

In any case, I give you Ki-21!
                      Attached Files

Comment

I may have just discovered a way using CSPL to not only get rid of the Hotseat that this game is stuck using, but be able to simultaneously (practically) move both the IJN and IJA forces.

Comment

Well it was worth a shot. I was able to get the civs to switch back and forth, but the problem was that the turned advanced at the same time, and that just would not do.

I tried setting multiple single players, which just got messy with the information screens' delivery.

So we're stuck with hotseat

Comment

What's the problem with hotseat?
                            Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

It doesn't show computer moves

Comment

right!
                                Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

Working...
                                X