Need Units creator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Units creator

I need an excellent unit creator to make me units for a WWI or an African Colonisation scenario. The authour chooses. I can't pay the authour anything, but will get a lot of credit in the title and readme.

I'm not saying that I'm EXCELLENT, but I can give it a shot.
    It depends on what kind of units you're thinking about.
    Follow the masses!
    30,000 lemmings can't be wrong!

Comment

Macbeth,

I encourage you to push ahead with making some of your own units as well, as developing your own graphics is one of the great challenges (and most rewarding aspects) of scenario creation.

For a few helpful hints, if you've yet to see them you can check out Alex's paper at: www.aha.ru/~mor/units.htm or the Scenario League's Design Tips: sleague.apolyton.net/Guides/tips_main.shtml although clearly you have a willing helper in Stefan - which is great!

Comment

You might want to check out this site: http://perso.club-internet.fr/erwanc
        Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

Mercator,

That's got to be one of the most impressive collection of units I think I've ever come across (watch out Alex - you may have a challenger!)

Comment

Those are amazing!!!

Comment

You'd better vote for him then in the "Civ2 Top Sites Listing"! Well, if you haven't already done so.
              I was amazed myself when I saw that site first (and every time I visit it again).
              [This message has been edited by Mercator (edited September 28, 1999).]
              Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

That truly is Amazing!!!!!
                Follow the masses!
                30,000 lemmings can't be wrong!

Comment

Mercator! Your units are just as good, if not then BETTER than Alex Mor's! It is almost compelling to look at them! Great job, Mercator!

------------------
                  Nick Crown (Greek.)
                  Yasou!

Nicholas Crown
                  http://forums.quantum9.com/cgi-bin/f...=10&LastLogin=
                  The War of Civilization - An online Civilization text game.

Comment

STOP! NO! NickC: I didn't make those units, I'm not even close to getting such brilliant units.
                    Erwan (Atlantide's webmaster and a professional graphics artist) is the one who made them.

Comment

Well, then tell HIM that they are excellent works of art.

------------------
                      Nick Crown (Greek.)
                      Yasou!

Nicholas Crown

Comment

Stefan,

I want colonial powers of the time to have units in either an African Colonisation scenario, or Imperial powers in a world Imperialism scenario. I asked Nick Clark to make them before. So much for that!

Comment

That's Crown MacBeth, and I made you one, didn't I?

------------------
                          Nick Crown (Greek.)
                          Yasou!

Nicholas Crown

Comment

go shop and buy the shop, meens Painth Shop pro, if yuor are good painting?

or conflift of civilization scn cd!

Comment

Nick, You were supposed to make me more. Or thats what you told me. Hey ottock or whatever, I can't understand your sloppy writing.

Comment

Working...
                              X