No announcement yet.

Second Reich PBEM?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Three days. You act as if it was an eternity.
    Attached Files

Comment

El Awrence your turn!!

Hey Austrian Dog! Grrrr!
      "Whoever wants peace, be prepared for war"- Soundwave

Comment

Russian Black Sea Fleet Decimated!

Varna.- The Bulgarian fleet was cheered into port in Varna last week as it returned from battling the Russian Black Sea Fleet just off the coast of Romania.

Reports say that the Russian cruisers and two destroyers were sunk and a Russian battleship that remained badly damaged was torpedoed by a Bulgarian submarine as it attempted to withdraw from battle.

This blow to the Russian navy, dealt by the Bulgaria, is a blow to their pride that they may hardly recover from in the near future.
        Attached Files

Comment

Yeah, I think we should email him. Also maybe, we should email people when it is their turn?
          Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

Comment

You already asked this and i think Yes!!!

Comment

The Italian Embassy recieving Hundreds of reports of Austrian Troop movements on the Border, Italian Favour Shifts in the Entente favour as Austrian Relentless threats...

Itlalian Troops move to French boreder ready to go to the Western Front.
              Attached Files

Comment

hey! Back off, Poland's my *****!
                Attached Files
                Re-elect Bush!

Comment

All Quiet on the Western Front...
                  Attached Files
                  Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

Comment

Could be a problem

Um i was just playing this because this PBEM has me intrested in it again. However after noticing the German Divison Units carving through the machine gun posts i did a bit of checking and the German Division unit is in the Partistan unit slot, and seeing as machine guns just happen to have an attack of 0 they get massacered, Im just pointing it out but hey you might want to change it. If not then i advise germany attack now, before they get too many actual units in the trenches because youll be able to carve through the machine guns, in fact which i did, paris fell in 3 turns.

Just thought i should point it out
                    Maps, Maps, MORE MAPS!!!!

"You can't make an omelette without breaking eggs but it's amazing how many eggs you can break without making a decent omelette"

Comment

MagyarCrusader

I never noticed that... I guess the easiest fix would be to give machine guns attack 1.
                      Re-elect Bush!

Comment

Well yeah but i thought i had to point it out

Anyway i did a map of this conflict. Obviously from me not playing in this game i cant be 100% sure about anything so ill post it as a JPEG form, and then a bmp, which someone can download and then update and hopefully post it as a gif file, which im unable to do,
                        Attached Files

"You can't make an omelette without breaking eggs but it's amazing how many eggs you can break without making a decent omelette"

Comment

You and your maps, Gary.

I gave this scenario another go the other day, as the Allies. When is it actually possible to advance against Germany? I checked the events files, and in 1915 Germany was getting about 5 machine guns a turn, plus when their divisions were killed the were getting 65mm guns, which then became machine guns after the guns were killed, or something similar.

Also, I found that the best way of holding the German trenches is to knock all the units out of a particular stretch, and then pile a load of units into it, followed by a recon plane. Since the computer has no fighter units, they can't attack your troops! Doing this, I was able to hold all the German trenches from Antwerp to just south of Lille.
                          "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

Nice map, but it's is wrong. Borders were a lot different back then compared to today. Poland should be split between Germany, Austria, and Russia (biggest chunk going to Germany). You have Voivodina, Transylvania and Ruthenia under Russian yoke, should be Austro-Hungarian. East Prussia should be German, not Russian. At least that's how it all is according to the start of the war. As far as I know, only 2 cities have switched hands. Lodz and Lemberg.
                            Re-elect Bush!

Comment

hey lol, dont dis the map lol, i only posted it as a rough estimate, didnt you read the bit which said take it and redo it as the game requires lol

Comment

Think you could fit any more "lol"s into that sentence, Gary?
                                "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

Working...
                                X