No announcement yet.

Second Reich PBEM?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If El Awrence takes over Germany, I wouldn't mind becoming the Austro-Hungarian Emperor

Comment

So, let's have a vote. It has to be unanimous.

All in favour of me replacing Scott:

AYE

Comment

Apologies for the delay. Forgot about this.

Usual stuff: Friendly move through Belgium. Ceaseless German advance. Victory at Tannenburg. Huge new offensive soon. War will be over by Christmas.
        Attached Files

Comment

Thanks Scott... but please never don't this to us again.
          Re-elect Bush!

Comment

Whos go is it!!!

I'm getting bored!! COMEON!! GUYS!! GET WITH IT!!
            "Whoever wants peace, be prepared for war"- Soundwave

Comment

El Awrence is next, then its you soundwave, and then... god willing... I get to take my turn.
              Re-elect Bush!

Comment

Well, not much happened, Austria units running from the front and fortifying cities.

Austrian citizens in Lember shake in their boots at Russian advance. "There's more Russians than you can shake a stick at!" a Lemberg citizen reported.
                Attached Files

Comment

Soundwave: Your move.

Do everyone here want me to email them the order of play so we can pick up the pace?
                  Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

Comment

Well the Italian Forces were moved around.. and navy stayed in port and new industries built thats my turn

Soundwave
                    Attached Files

Comment

Allies' turn

As the old saying goes... "never send an Austrian to fight a man's war." The city of Lemberg was glorious liberating for the Czar without any casualties. The fleeing Austrians were caught in the local forests a few miles away, and several of their divisions were lost, while the Czar lost only 1 cavalry division. Pretty damn good ratios by Ruskie standards. Other than that, our advancing armies pillaged through the foul land of our wreched enemies. Oh yes, and Poland was HEAVILY fortified.

Remember everyone, hit cntrl-n at the end of your turn if you want your fortified units to stay put.
                      Attached Files
                      Re-elect Bush!

Comment

From the Desk of the War Minister: All forces have been completely mobilized. The German offensive was wiped out and they are now on the run. Next turn.
                        Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

Comment

Oops, forgot the save
                          Attached Files

Comment

All is quiet on the western and eastern fronts.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Minor skirmishes outside Krakow and Kassa cost the Russians three infantry units, believed to be conscripts. Austrians use one conscript division.

Romanian Black Sea Fleet engages Russian Black Sea Fleet. Romanians sink two destroyers and a cruiser to the loss of one destroyer.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Well in my go, i moved one unit and built some more industries

Thanks

Soundwave
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X