Crisis of NWO PBEM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Henrik
    "I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." -- General George S. Patton
    "Guinness sucks!" -- Me

Comment

So, where is Henrik? Has he given up on this or something?
      "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

Henrik? Where are you?
        "The Bible is the greatest sales pitch in history" -Me

"I regret nothing and apologize for less." -My motto

Comment

Oops, sorry for some reason this thread has been showing up as 'read' (no new posts) for a while for me, hence I havent checked it
          Gonna play my turn now
          No Fighting here, this is the war room!

Comment

Played my first turn

Here it is:
            Attached Files
            No Fighting here, this is the war room!

Comment

Well, this is really taking off. I think it's Ceteram's go next, isn`t it? If he doesn`t show up in the next 2 days, I say we give his place to someone else.
              "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Comment

This was his idea wasn't it
                "I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." -- General George S. Patton
                "Guinness sucks!" -- Me

Comment

That's what I find odd about it. You would have thought he'd be interested in the progress of a game that was his idea in the first place (unless he has something more important to occupy his time with, in which case I apologise for rushing him like this). It's just that I'm so desperate to get going again.

Comment

i say we hold a vote, i vote that we continue on at noon tomorrow if he does not respond.

p.s. how do i set up the game to play as india?

Comment

Since it has been almost a month since Ceteram's last post, I would have to say that he is out of the game. I will take the first step and declare his spot in the game open for grabs. I am tired of waiting for him and would like to see this game fifnished in my life time. I think that jerkwaterbox should probably have first dibs since he hasn't gone yet. Any objections, speak now or forever hold your pieces.
                      "Guinness sucks!" -- Me

Comment

I'll take the civ that Jerkwaterbox dosn't want
                        'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
                        - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Comment

Oh yeah, what version of COTNWO are you guys using? (3.1 I'd guess), and where can I get the MP events? (suposing that that's the events being used )
                          Last edited by Case; December 15, 2001, 19:48.
                          'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'

Comment

All right then, i will step down from india and take China. If that is all right with everyone i will play my turn.

Comment

Yeah, we're all using the latest version, which you can get from Andrew Living's website (I'll be damned if I can remember the address though; just look under his name in the members list).

And sure, play your turn jerkwaterbox. We're all desperate to get on with this.

Comment

OK, I see that the MP events come with the scenario

Comment

Working...
                                X