Crisis of NWO PBEM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crisis of NWO PBEM

OK I started it at minister level with unlimited time. Nothing to report other than We have undertaken every wonder known to man. MUHWAHAHAHAHA
    Attached Files
    "I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." -- General George S. Patton
    "Guinness sucks!" -- Me

I really hate to say this but you all better watch out for paul in this, he really is good as the europeans.
    Maps, Maps, MORE MAPS!!!!

"You can't make an omelette without breaking eggs but it's amazing how many eggs you can break without making a decent omelette"

Comment

Oh and as people have come to expect from me heres the map, you may notice its exactly the same as the 2194days map. Well of course it bloody is hehe. It covers the same expanse of land.

Enjoy
      Attached Files
      Maps, Maps, MORE MAPS!!!!

"You can't make an omelette without breaking eggs but it's amazing how many eggs you can break without making a decent omelette"

Comment

Youhou!

*bows to grothgar (feel like taking the Indians?)*

Turns:
        US: Jimmywax
        Europeans: Paul Hanson
        Russia: Henrik
        China: Ceteram
        Indian Subcontinent: -open-

Danger -- Be careful about live wires, 1984
        Last edited by Ceteram; November 23, 2001, 05:45.
        Ceteram Macedonicus
        (got the 'Macedonicus' part as a title for playtesting Bernd's Imperium Romanum)

Comment

diplomacy?

What about multiplayer options in diplomacy? Should they be allowed?
          Regards,
          Ceteram Macedonicus
          (got the 'Macedonicus' part as a title for playtesting Bernd's Imperium Romanum)

Comment

I think we should be allowed.
            "I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." -- General George S. Patton
            "Guinness sucks!" -- Me

Comment

I'm assuming it's my go?

BTW, I`m not that good as the Europeans, it's just that Grothgar is really bad as the Americans.
              "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

OK, we have a problem. Jimmy and I are using different version of Crises. He must be using version 2, but I have version 3, so instead of starting out researching European Union, I start out researching Portable PPG.

This could give me a decided advantage over everyone else, so I thought I'd mention it.
                "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Comment

Woops, my bad. I thought I had Version 3. If it is all the same to you guys I will start over. So speak now or forever hold your pieces.
                  "Guinness sucks!" -- Me

Comment

Sure, start over. I was having a crap first turn anyway.

Comment

Ok here is the new one, nothing new to report and all is the same as last time.
                      Attached Files
                      "Guinness sucks!" -- Me

Comment

i will play as india if no one else wants it
                        "The Bible is the greatest sales pitch in history" -Me

"I regret nothing and apologize for less." -My motto

Comment

The Times, July 2nd 1992

BIRTH OF A UNION

The European Community is no more. As of today, the European Union is a reality. The member nations have signed the European Union Act, and the European Commission has a new President: Paul Hanson.

Mr Hanson has promised wide-ranging reform and radical change, along with the future expansion of the Union to include "all democratic states within the EU's sphere of influence". There have been mixed reactions amongst political analyists, with some claiming the the EU will herald in a new era of European cooperation, whilst others have taken a downright sceptical approach to the whole thing, disregarding Mr Hanson's promise of a united Europe as little more than a pipe dream. For the time being, the future of Europe hangs in the balance.

MULTI-NATIONAL AIRSTRIKES AGAINST LIBYA

The Europe-wide coalition continued it's air campaign against Colonel Gaddafi's Libya today, with intense strikes against key targets in Tripoli and the surrounding area. President Mitterand met today with other European leaders in Paris to discuss a timetable for the deployment of ground forces, against a backdrop of violent anti-war protests in the French capital.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by jerkwaterbox
                            i will play as india if no one else wants it
                            If you want it, its your's
                            "Guinness sucks!" -- Me

Comment

So, who's go is it now?

Comment

Working...
                              X