Editing Gigamaps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Editing Gigamaps

Is there any program which can be used to 'cut down' gigamaps? I've tried Mercator's Mapedit program but it can't load gigamaps.
    'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
    - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

I have also Mercator's program and I can load/edit gigamaps

Comment

It can! Go to View>Options... And change the Civ2 version to Civ2 Multiplayer/Test of Time.
      The default maximum is 10922, giga maps can only be handled if the civ2 executable is specified and its version set to multiplayer/test of time.
      Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

Thanks (great program BTW)
        'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
        - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Comment

Thanx from me too. I didn't know about that before.
          "I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." -- General George S. Patton
          "Guinness sucks!" -- Me

Comment

Working...
          X