For whoevers interested

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For whoevers interested

I put a small collection of scenarios, maps, cities, icons and flags on the net at http://www.geocities.com/mongoloidcow/index.html

I know its probably a bit late and they're not very good, but anyways.

I like the topics of your scenarios
    I haven't been able to download any though
    Follow the masses!
    30,000 lemmings can't be wrong!

Comment

Yup, the same for me, the scn descriptions sound good, but the downloads do not work...
      Blah

Comment

Haven't tried the scens but the flags look nice.

Comment

Excellent Graphics!! I see you have used my Roman City.
          But, I want to play your scenarios dammit!!
          "It woulda been nice to have naked midgets serving us cocktails everyday." - Brandon Boyd of Incubus

"...gays who, because they just NEEDED their orgies..." -Mr. A. Speer

Comment

I'll try to work out whats wrong with them.

Comment

The zips are fine, there working. I think its the links. If I can't work out why they're not working, I guess i'll have to put all the files up in small groups or something!

Comment

Got them working!!! They're in two parts.

Comment

Your maps are actually quite OK (in contrast with "out of shape"). Could I perhaps add them to my website, since I´m working on a large Civ2 and Civ3 map database?
                  If so, I´d like to have each zip contain a readme as well, with at least some author information. Is it OK if I add that, or can you make those?

Finally, the link to the nile map doesn´t work. If you change the "n" in the link to a capital "N", it will work.
                  Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

Excellent maps

"Io non volgo le spalle dinnanzi al nemico!!!" - il Conte di San Sebastiano al messo del comandante in capo, battaglia dell'Assietta
                    "E' più facile far passare un cammello per la cruna di un ago che un pensiero nel cervello di Bush!!!" - Zelig
                    "Live fire, and not cold steel, now resolve battles" - Marshall de Puysegur

Comment

Wow...

Those really are some great looking maps!!! Kudos to yet another dedicated civer. Someday, maybe even I'll have my own site...

-FMK.

Comment

Thanx for the complements. I've done what you said Mercator, thanx, and you can put them on your site if you want.

Comment

Working...
                        X