No announcement yet.

Platehead's is Moving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blackclove, are you still working on Heaven and Hell or is your life too busy for it now? Just curious
    Who wants DVDs? Good prices! I swear!

Comment

Xin Yu - very interesting strategy! Somehow I am not worried that diplomacy actually works. Seems pretty historically consistent, and a great change from the usual scenario where negotiations are completely turned off, or lead always to war when they're on.

Mao - Yeah, I am working on it... but not very much. From time to time I draw a new unit or come up with a new idea. Right now I am leaning towards eliminating the "earthlike" terrains entirely and extending the events file considerably. I also had an interesting idea for making the cities of hell more interesting and more difficult to attack... we'll see how it works. I alternate working on Heaven & Hell and on Martin Luther King, but I think H&H will be finished first.

Comment

Blackclove: Actually things are getting better and better. I modified my strategy and occupied a French city on turn 5. Afterwards they sue for peace and gave me Monarchy and 150 golds.

I will try not to occupy the English island city (with SETI in it), so my caravans will have a good place to trade.

Comment

You still have one of the best looking civ sites on the net, blackclove. How do you do it?

------------------
          I'm not saying I'm number one. Oh, I'm sorry, I lied. I'm number One, Two, Three, Four and Five!
          I can throw a hundred pound walrus right through the wall!

Comment

I have discovered that sleep is really unnecessary and I only update Platehead's like once every month or two. The secret is caffeine and keeping my girlfriend from finding out I'm working on websites

Comment

Huh. Everything I do while sleep deprived looks like ****. Oh well, I guess thats why you're a doctor and I'm not! Keep it up, buddy!

------------------
              I'm not saying I'm number one. Oh, I'm sorry, I lied. I'm number One, Two, Three, Four and Five!
              I can throw a hundred pound walrus right through the wall!

Comment

Working...
              X