No announcement yet.

You choose a scenario

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that stealth ship was actually built by the US, just never used...can't remember the name of it, though...Typhoon or something, I want to say..

Comment

oh yeah, the stealth car was in Die Another Day

Tomorrow Never Dies was abotu that media mogul, no? There was a stealth ship in there?

Comment

yeah, he had it in secret and our two heroes got aboard and then eventually sank it, i think..

Die Another Day sucked, BTW. Hally Berry, while hot, annoyed me. There shouldn't be a female James Bond. James Bond is the gentlemen's club of movies.

Comment

Pffff.......

The new generation of Bond movies annoyes me in general.

The old James inflitrated the villain's domain with style and always indulged in a civilised conversation with the evil one before the latter revealed his diabolical plans.

Now Brosnan just goes in,guns blasing and woe to anyone who is foolish enough to oppose him.

The Yankees have a skill in fu-cking things up.
          Holliwood i mean.
          "Military training has three purposes: 1)To save ourselves from becoming subjects to others, 2)to win for our own city a possition of leadership, exercised for the benefit of others and 3)to exercise the rule of a master over those who deserve to be treated as slaves."-Aristotle, The Politics, Book VII

All those who want to die, follow me!
          Last words of Emperor Constantine XII Palaiologos, before charging the Turkish hordes, on the 29th of May 1453AD.

Comment

Working...
          X