You choose a scenario

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You choose a scenario

I have an idea for a scenario. I'm thinking about doing a Cold War scenario...Soviets invade Germany..but use a map that focuses on germany and russia only...such as the map from Nemo's red front.

*~OR~*

A scenario asking the question: what would have happened if the thirteen colonies had stayed w/the British Empire instead of creating the USA...

btw-- I have set the limit to 5 days to vote.
    Germany vs. USSR- as realisitic as possilbe
    30.43%
    Dominion of America
    69.57%

The poll is expired.

What's the time and geographical scope of the cowed-and-taxed-but-not-represented-colonials scenario?

Please answer quickly, there are only 119 hours left!
    El Aurens v2 Beta!

Comment

probably from the 1800-1900 or something..

Comment

I voted for the Dominion. It's something new for all of us. One question though, who would be the protagonists? The Native Americans? A British continent might be a bit boring.

What if you had the British only take back the Southern colonies? That way, you have an American "mini-state" that is straining to realize its "stolen" destiny. Plenty of powder keg posibilities there. 1812 supersized.

Comment

Dominion of America. As said in other threads, there are already too much Post-WW2 scenarios.
          "Son españoles... los que no pueden ser otra cosa" (Cánovas del Castillo)
          "España es un problema, Europa su solución" (Ortega y Gasset)
          The Spanish Civilization Site
          "Déjate llevar por la complejidad y cabalga sobre ella" - Niessuh, sabio cívico

Comment

ok...well, i'll need ALOT of help for the Dominion one, because I know next to nothing about what might have happened there. so if you want to sign on, please, i'd be forever greatful.

Comment

I also chose for Dominion .
              Greetz, Ramses

Comment

USSR vs. Germany!
                Alles ist möglich! Nichts wird uns aufhalten!
                Solidarität mit Island!

Join the Þ ß ð ä ö ü õ - Front!

Comment

Greece vs Turkey!
                  "Military training has three purposes: 1)To save ourselves from becoming subjects to others, 2)to win for our own city a possition of leadership, exercised for the benefit of others and 3)to exercise the rule of a master over those who deserve to be treated as slaves."-Aristotle, The Politics, Book VII

All those who want to die, follow me!
                  Last words of Emperor Constantine XII Palaiologos, before charging the Turkish hordes, on the 29th of May 1453AD.

Comment

Jennifer Aniston vs Michelle Yeoh! (I'll be referee!)
                    http://sleague.apolyton.net/index.php?title=Home
                    http://totalfear.blogspot.com/

Comment

Where's the banana?
                      http://sleague.apolyton.net/index.ph...ory:Civ2_Units

Comment

They can wear banana suits if you prefer!

Exotic tastes, sir!
                        http://sleague.apolyton.net/index.php?title=Home
                        http://totalfear.blogspot.com/

Comment

Who is Michelle Yeoh?
                          "Military training has three purposes: 1)To save ourselves from becoming subjects to others, 2)to win for our own city a possition of leadership, exercised for the benefit of others and 3)to exercise the rule of a master over those who deserve to be treated as slaves."-Aristotle, The Politics, Book VII

Last words of Emperor Constantine XII Palaiologos, before charging the Turkish hordes, on the 29th of May 1453AD.

Comment

A Malaysian actress. Ex-Bond girl. An ugly old hag IMHO.

Comment

Bond girls and ugliness don't fit.

Unless of course she was a Son Conery James Bond girl in the 70s and NOW she is an "ugly old hag".

Comment

Working...
                              X