X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yehoo!
    Count me in
    Sea Kings TOT

Sors salutis/ et virtutis/ michi nunc contraria,/ est affectus/ et defectus/ semper in angaria./
    Hac in hora/ sine mora/ corde pulsem tangite;/ quod per sortem/ sternit fortem,/ mecum omnes plangite!

Comment

Sweet, sweet. What program do you use for DLL editing?
      Visit First Cultural Industries
      There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
      Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

maybe some screenshots to tease us?
        "Peace cannot be kept by force.
        It can only be achieved by understanding"

Comment

Count me in, too. I enjoyed the fantasy scenarios you mentioned, and your pix are slick.

Comment

Is that demon city really supposed to be called Hyades (the star cluster) as opposed to Hades (the underworld)?

In any case for all of your really impressive work.

Comment

I lost the DLL editing utility when my computer crashed. Fortunately, I had all the DLL's already edited and tested. Unfortunately, I forgot what the name of the program was of where to get it at...

I'll try and put together some new screenshots showing some of the units in action.

As for Hyades, I found that to be an old spelling for Hades, so I used it. *shrugs*

Comment

I eagerly await your scenario too, being a fan of both Underdark and Dungeion Keeper2. Besides the Bile deamon, you must have the S&M slut as well please...
                This is a link to...The Civilization II Scenario League and this is a link to...My Food Blog

Comment

Originally posted by WarVoid
                  I lost the DLL editing utility when my computer crashed. Fortunately, I had all the DLL's already edited and tested. Unfortunately, I forgot what the name of the program was of where to get it at...
                  Considering you have MGE, that would be Resource Hacker:

... and
                  Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

try out this gory explosion sequence for the scenario. It looks strange but when it runs fast in during the game, its really quite suitable.
                    Attached Files
                    This is a link to...The Civilization II Scenario League and this is a link to...My Food Blog

Comment

I think warvoid hasn't noticed my post but anyway.....after 12 downloads, did anyone have anything to say about the explosion pics?

Comment

It looks kinda weird :P Haven't seen it in-game though..
                        "Peace cannot be kept by force.
                        It can only be achieved by understanding"

Comment

Hmmm, looks like a bunch of snowflakes to me....

I'll try it and see what it looks like. May be a while before this gets done though, too much IRL stuff going on at the moment for games.

Comment

Originally posted by WarVoid
                            Hmmm, looks like a bunch of snowflakes to me.... I'll try it and see what it looks like.
                            ah..but its what they look like in a high speed sequence that's interesting...or at least that's what I hope.

Comment

Working...
                            X