Sdc?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sdc?

So are we still on track for a Jan 1st announcement? Or did WarVoid's recent accident set the date back?

Accident?
    Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

yes it seems he nearly parted with two fingers...

I nearly cut two of my fingers off yesterday at work. After I did, I blacked out and fell and smashed my head on the concrete floor.

I've got two sticthed fingers now and spent the day on IV's and all kinds of drugs. They say I blacked out cause of loss of blood.

It's very hard for me to type being incapacitated like this, so I really can't mod for the time being.

I'll be back ASAP. If I can, ... but it really hurts to type
      So let's hope he's feelin better soon.

Comment

Yikes, would you all believe that 2 of my friends cut 1 finger off each in the space of 2 weeks. Actually, one was smashed off and one was ripped. Yuk.

Get better soon Ryan!

-FMK.

Comment

Let's all cut off two of our fingers to show our compassion. *blacks out*
          Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

We all appreciate your, uh, solidarity, Mercator.

I don't know how this affects the contest. Presumably, he will ask for help if he needs it and I think he has some sort of arrangement with Techumseh.

Comment

Ok but I'm looking forward to finding out the results soon

Comment

I'm looking forward to playing mine in the PBEM forum.

Comment

Since

1. He is not judging
                  2. He was apparently able to type (albeit with difficulty) after the accident

I guess there should be no problem. I'm also anxious about the results and I have my 'People's Patch' ready for release.

p.s. WVoid, hope you get better soon.
                  This is a link to...The Civilization II Scenario League and this is a link to...My Food Blog

Comment

I'm looking forward to actually giving myself credit in the scenario

Comment

I talked to WV today and he said that it would probably be delayed until after the holidays because of his injury and the fact that he hasn't been able to get ahold of a judge since before Christmas.

Comment

Do you think he'd accept my submission at this late stage?
                        "I didn't invent these rules, I'm just going to use them against you."

Comment

That depends on whether you have one to make. In any case, you are likely to be eligible for some sort of People's Choice thing if we do one.

Comment

I don't think i'm going to win anything. I'm just interested in have good tips for qualified playtesters ( play's of mine often forget to post a feedback for my artworks ).

I'm waiting....
                            "Io non volgo le spalle dinnanzi al nemico!!!" - il Conte di San Sebastiano al messo del comandante in capo, battaglia dell'Assietta
                            "E' più facile far passare un cammello per la cruna di un ago che un pensiero nel cervello di Bush!!!" - Zelig
                            "Live fire, and not cold steel, now resolve battles" - Marshall de Puysegur

Comment

Originally posted by DarthVeda
                              I talked to WV today and he said that it would probably be delayed until after the holidays because of his injury and the fact that he hasn't been able to get ahold of a judge since before Christmas.
                              Warvoid contacted me before Christmas and asked if I'd help judge SDC#4. I agreed, and he sent me 4 scenarios. He hasn't been in touch since then. If there's been a change in plans, I wish someone would let me know.
                              Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

Working...
                              X