Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SLM November Issue

Yay.

Remember, only you can submit stuff to SLM.
    Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Interesting article on cheating.... reading the others now.

-FMK.

Comment

Gothmog, I am pretty sure that Tanelorn got his image from Warlords III.
      Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Yes the cheating article has a bit of irony in it. As always, a good read
        Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

Comment

Originally posted by St Leo
          Gothmog, I am pretty sure that Tanelorn got his image from Warlords III.
          I figured it was probably a conversion. I just wanted to illustrate the concept without totally relying on 1 creator. I thought I had seen some others in the graphics thread, but I could not relocate them and that thread is simply too big to go through it 1 page at a time.
          "Cease fire! Please! Cease fire. What a dreadful waste of ammunition!" -- General Horatio Herbert Kitchener
          --

Comment

Originally posted by The ANZAC
            Yes the cheating article has a bit of irony in it. As always, a good read
            Cheating, wasn't that last issue?
            "Cease fire! Please! Cease fire. What a dreadful waste of ammunition!" -- General Horatio Herbert Kitchener
            --

Comment

Haha, you added my article? Oh dear me, I thought it was on a one way trip to dustbin land. (And the irony is not lost on me)

The other articles are good though.
              Yeah, Moe, that team sure did suck last night. They just plain sucked! I've seen teams suck before, but they were the suckiest bunch of sucks that ever sucked.

-Homer Simpson

Comment

I never said yours was bad Pavlov, just ironic
                Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

Comment

I won, I won!
                  Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

what did you win?
                    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

The honour to be mentioned in an issue of SLM after finding the riddle last time.

Maybe I can come up with something for next issue.
                      Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

I was in the mag!! YEAH!

Comment

Originally posted by Mercator
                          Maybe I can come up with something for next issue.
                          How about offering a free 12 month supscription?

BTW, if anyone's wondering why I didn't have an article in this issue, it's because I hugely underestimated the amount of time I'd have to spend studying for my end of semester exams
                          'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
                          - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Comment

I never said yours was bad Pavlov, just ironic
                            I just read it now, let's break out the porcupines!
                            Unbelievable!

Comment

nice articles as always.
                              "Io non volgo le spalle dinnanzi al nemico!!!" - il Conte di San Sebastiano al messo del comandante in capo, battaglia dell'Assietta
                              "E' più facile far passare un cammello per la cruna di un ago che un pensiero nel cervello di Bush!!!" - Zelig
                              "Live fire, and not cold steel, now resolve battles" - Marshall de Puysegur

Comment

Working...
                              X