And Gothmog!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And Gothmog!

Between MapEdit and CivCity I can finally throw away my rosary.

PS. This is the nice thing of a self-imposed exile from Civ2, all the neat stuff I'm just discovering.
    "You give a guy a crown and it goes straight to his head."
    -OOTS

Both are great aids, but you still have to fire up the hex editor some times, I wouldn't throw that rosary away just yet
    Of course, I'm biased:
    Latest news coverage, email, free stock quotes, live scores and video are just the beginning. Discover more every day at Yahoo!

Comment

Lost Island . . . drool drool . . .
      "You give a guy a crown and it goes straight to his head."
      -OOTS

Comment

i'm sorry, but that background color hurts my eyes jacobite

Comment

That is what jacowife says, I guess in a few months I'll do a complete redesign.

Comment

Yep! Great work Gothmog!

And thanks again, Mike... It's good to know people appreciate the things I and so many others with me are doing.
            Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

I use both programs on every project I start. (And even the ones I finish!) Thank you both.
              Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

O.k. O.k., It was rude of me to post in this thread and not say thank you for CivCity and all those other cool tools that Microprose should have paid you guys $$$ to design for them. We got them free! Thank you!

Comment

Working...
                X