No announcement yet.

Second Reich PBEM?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Romanian Black Sea Fleet engages Russian Black Sea Fleet. Romanians sink two destroyers and a cruiser to the loss of one destroyer.
    Well, Rumania is under Russian control, but Bulgaria is under Autsrian control. Is that what you meant?
    Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

Comment

The battle of the Black Sea continues. Not much else though.

BTW, I own Romania. (I love saying that! )
      Attached Files
      Re-elect Bush!

Comment

hey!

OK, lets drop ANZAC. Who wants to be the allies?
        Re-elect Bush!

Comment

Can we get going i like a game to move!!!

Maybe we should get winterfritz???
          "Whoever wants peace, be prepared for war"- Soundwave

Comment

Soundwave, maybe... but prehaps you would play as the allies since Italy doesn't have much to do right now.
            Re-elect Bush!

Comment

Yeah, put Soundwave as allies and there.

Comment

The Allies Rise up and attacks four German Divsions and wiped them out, now lets get this games moving!!!!

Ask winterfritz if he wants italy, or i will keep it or go back to it!
                Attached Files

Comment

Oops!

I DLed the save from Mike, but I forgot to upload it Well, I guess Soundwave has the Allies and if he wants them he can have them.
                  Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

Comment

No you can have them i'm happy with the Italians, sorry but your goes gone LOL

Comment

Well, your movements didn't interfere with my grand scheme

Comment

I like your grand scheme i'm glad i'm part of the entente.. hehehe

when are you gonna lauch that? i wanna join in!

Comment

Shhhh!

Offensives are supposed to be secret! Also is everyone using the multiplayer events?

Comment

Also is everyone using the multiplayer events?
                            I am now!
                            Re-elect Bush!

Comment

CAn we keep these games going, they go fast for those who pay attention, and then they stop for ages... whoevers go it is, not being mean, but either pay attention or give it to some one esle!

Comment

CAn we keep these games going, they go fast for those who pay attention, and then they stop for ages... whoevers go it is, not being mean, but either pay attention or give it to some one esle!
                                Agreed. It's been a month and we've done only 2 turns. It's Scott's turn... and this isn't the first time he's done this to us. I say this time we go through with it and replace him with El Awrence.
                                Re-elect Bush!

Comment

Working...
                                X