30 Years War PBEM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 30 Years War PBEM

The scenario is 30 Years War (the significantly updated version 2.0 available here), the events files and scn file has been slightly modified to make the scenario more mp playable (removed no negotiation events and such), poland is not a fundamentalism to make it a little less easy for a human player playing poland.

Anyone interested?
    Attached Files
    No Fighting here, this is the war room!

And the first mp events file (should ofcourse be renamed to events.txt when used ) :
    Attached Files

Comment

I'd like to sign up as the Protestants.

Comment

Ok, then the civs left are Polish and Imperials, anyone?

Updated list:

Comment

Heh! IMPERIALS!

-email : crewscut@mail.tdcadsl.dk
          -aim : mblaabjerg

See ya, guys!
          The Slim End Of The Long Tail -
          Kaplak Stream

Comment

Ok, only one more player needed:

Comment

Nexus Baltici

Salve,

Grant me command of the brave Armies of the Rzeczpospolita of Poland-Lithuania, please.

(And Thou will see what happens to Usurpers, Gustaf II Adolf, Duke of Soedermanland -and nothing else..)

Pro jure et popolo

PS.
              Morn-morn, Henrik!
              "Hon äro ful som Fan oc hafwa en Djäfwulsckt stor Käft." (The young King Carl XII of Sweden explains why he's not willing to marry a Princess of Holstein-Gottorp, in 1697.)

Comment

Nay, for it is thou who will whitdraw thine false claims to the Swedish throne, Sigismund

Now we have players for all civs, I believe the danes are first to move (I checked this while editing the scen. for mp) so if you would Field Marshal, please start and send the game along to Poland.

Let the game begin!

Comment

..We shall see, Our dear Cousin Gösta, we shall see. We, by the grace of God, King Sigismund of Poland-Lithuania, are confident that after a short skirmish, You will realize that being Duke of Södermanland isn't that bad after all.. Convert to the True Church and You might even be allowed entry to Our exciting, annual summertime BBQ's in Warszawa.

Pro jure et popolo

Sigismund
                  "Hon äro ful som Fan oc hafwa en Djäfwulsckt stor Käft." (The young King Carl XII of Sweden explains why he's not willing to marry a Princess of Holstein-Gottorp, in 1697.)

Comment

I amnot sure but I believe that Danish cannot move any unit so the turn has to be played by next one...(but I amnot sure )

Comment

On the first turn nobody can move thier units in this scenario, still, they can change production orders and such (otherwise the AI will change production for them ) therefore I think we should start whit Denmark, as I believe FMK wont enjoy the AI changing his production...

Comment

Damn, you guys move fast!

Aye!

The Danish Foreign Ministry was under the impression that the Danes were the last to move. Now we are aware of the situation.

I ask the King of Sweeden if the domain of the Advanced Fortress has been changed to prevent their use as balast upon ships?

I shall bring word to our King that the world awaits our actions. For now I have been sent on a diplomatic mission to Sweeden to confer with our Nordic bretheren. I shall return post haste with the .sav for Poland as well.

On behalf of Christian IV, I welcome all players!

-FMK.

Comment

March, in the year of 1619.

I hope a '.net' is the type of file we are expecting to use. I can re-do my turn if needed. I am a bit rusty on the PBEM thing, its been awhile. (players, don't forget to password your Civ, and to use 'Ctrl-N' after you are done with your turn)

Kings, and Rulers of Mighty Europe,

On behalf of Kristian IV, all of Denmark wishes that peace prevail in Europe. Courts can settle our greivences, they need not be settled on our estates with the blood of our men. Let commerce and prosperity be the driving forces on the continent, rather then the cannonade of our guns. The Royal Fleet of Denmark has set sail... not under the flag of war, but as transporters of artisans, merchants, musicians, men of the Cloth as well as men of science. We should hope that the rest of Europe has the sense to do the same...
                          The scrolls of life have been sent off to the Polish Embassy and a copy has been posted here.

Wishes of Peace to All in Our time,

Duke of Klesh
                          Danish Foreign Embassy.
                          Attached Files

Comment

French King

Marquise du SunTzu le Lux of Avignon has taken the throne after King Beethoven of Arc died during hipposuction surgery.
                            SunTzu le Lux wishes that cooler heads will prevail but warns all nations that France will defend her country and her interests to the death....

Comment

Also everyone should agree to post any event popups that might show themselves during thier turn...

So that we all can properly react to that rebelion problem the imperials are having...

Comment

Working...
                              X