No announcement yet.

Good artists required...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, it looks very good! Where are your scenarios?
    Blah

Comment

Thanks, BB. I DO have a scenario, it was made a long while ago and is called "Hannibal", I believe you can find it at the CSC, and it's the non-German one. Unfortuately, many of my other scenario ventures were put to an end when my dad formated my harddrive, without backing up my Civ2 stuff, so I lost my incompleted scenarios, which consisted of a WWI scenario, as well as one about Atilla the Hun, and a scenario about the Northwest Canadian Rebellion. Presently, I am finished the graphics and am working on the events on my Zulu scenario, so I hope for it to be out later this year.
      "It woulda been nice to have naked midgets serving us cocktails everyday." - Brandon Boyd of Incubus

"...gays who, because they just NEEDED their orgies..." -Mr. A. Speer

Comment

oh, and here's a title page for your scenario, Paul:
        Attached Files
        "It woulda been nice to have naked midgets serving us cocktails everyday." - Brandon Boyd of Incubus

Comment

one last thing: your F-14
          Attached Files

Comment

Perfect! These graphics are excellent! Hobbes, I can`t thank you enough. Rest assured, your contributions will be credited in the scenario readme, as soon as it`s done (don`t hold your breath)
            "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

Problem - the colours on the title.gif are all screwed up.
              "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Comment

Please try this out...

Hobbes, I hope it is no problem that I "modified" your work? I only fixed the palette...
                Attached Files
                Blah

Comment

BB, go ahead, mess around with it all you want, I ripped most of it off from another site anyway

Paul, glad you like my planes. This scenario looks kickass, and I want it to be done!

Comment

The modified pic works fine. Thanks to both of you.

Comment

Working...
                    X