Good artists required...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good artists required...

...to do some graphics work for me. The attached image shows 3 planes, all 3 of which I am featuring in my current WIP, "Red Storm". The top 2 are an F-104 Starfighter and an F-14 Tomcat, respectively. The problem is that the style they are in doesn`t correspond with the style of the other planes in my scenario, which are in the style of the plane at the bottom, which is an F-4 Phantom if you`re interested.

If anyone is willing to do me an F-104 and and F-14 in the style of the F-4 (hope you got all that) then I would be eternally grateful.

And while we`re on the subject of graphics, does anyone know of where I can get a decent intro graphic for Red Storm? Something suitably dramatic, like a NATO flag and a Soviet flag crossed over each other in tatters, or something similar?
    Attached Files
    "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Don`t know why it didn`t display the image.
    "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Comment

It has to be a gif or jpg
      No Fighting here, this is the war room!

Comment

Hmmm...think I`d get more replies if I converted it?

Comment

Propably not but if you do, the forums will display your picture.
          I was answering your question
          No Fighting here, this is the war room!

Comment

I know, but I asked you a second question.

Comment

Intro graphic

Maybe you should find a Political map of europe with warsaw pact nations in red and nato countries in blue with red arrows driving into the blue. i'll look around and try to find something for you.
              I can't do units so please don't ask, mine stink

Comment

I'm not sure how useful this is going to be, but here's all the 1970's-80's aircraft graphics I've got. Most of them are taken from a compilation put out by Jimmywax
                Attached Files
                'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
                - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Comment

Thanks for the effort, but none of these are what I`m looking for. I like your idea for a title pic though, so if you can find anything like that I`d be grateful.

P.S Did the Warsaw Pact have a logo, like NATO does?

Comment

Paul, how fast do you need the title.gif? I would make it, but I just agreed to make something for JayBee, and I´ll finish my own scn also. But if you give me some days, I´m sure I can help you with this...
                    Blah

Comment

Do it in your own time. It`s a scenario for God`s sake: it isn`t that important.

Comment

Ok, "my" idea is to do what you have suggested (NATO flag and Soviet flag), and perhaps a pic of a Soviet tank or a plane in the foreground. I would also put in the scn title ("Red Storm") and a "made by Paul Hanson" line below, if thats fine for you.
                        Blah

Comment

Sounds good, but leave out the "made by Paul Hanson" line. I`m not really into all that sort of shameless self-promotion.

Comment

Hey, I thought "shameless self-promotion" is all what counts for us scn makers... But ok, no problem.
                            Blah

Comment

I drew a F-104 Starfighter for ya, Paul, hope you like it. I put a Canadian insignia, just because I'm a canuck and the Canadians used this plane.
                              Attached Files
                              "It woulda been nice to have naked midgets serving us cocktails everyday." - Brandon Boyd of Incubus

"...gays who, because they just NEEDED their orgies..." -Mr. A. Speer

Comment

Working...
                              X