A Good Map of Japan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Good Map of Japan?

Can anyone recomend me a good map of Japan? While Microprose's map is OK, I'm looking for something with a bit more detail.
    'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
    - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

There´s only one other map I know of by Dennis Brennan:

I´m not sure what it looks like again. The only thing I can remember is that the guy must´ve forgotten to switch the map to flat before starting.
    Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

Here's a medium map I made. Terrain on Japan has been made friendly for settlement. I remember it only being marginal for seven civs unless you use set starting positions. The random placement was far from ideal in that situation.
      Attached Files
      The first President of the first Apolyton Democracy Game (CivII, that is)

The gift of speech is given to many,
      intelligence to few.

Comment

A japan map is available on my website, maps section.
        "Io non volgo le spalle dinnanzi al nemico!!!" - il Conte di San Sebastiano al messo del comandante in capo, battaglia dell'Assietta
        "E' più facile far passare un cammello per la cruna di un ago che un pensiero nel cervello di Bush!!!" - Zelig
        "Live fire, and not cold steel, now resolve battles" - Marshall de Puysegur

Comment

Working...
        X