No announcement yet.

New units collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been there. Unfortunately I wasn't wrong. I meant ancient, ancient, ancient, ie. Stone Age and all that

Comment

Barbarosa?

Originally posted by BeBro
      I have not decided yet about the topic of the scn, I have several ideas including:

- a medieval siege scn
      - a scn about the rise and fall of the crusader states
      - something about Babarossa or Lionheart

etc.

But I´cant promise anything, and perhaps I´ll make my next scn for Civ3...
      This would be Frederick 'Barbarosa' of the Eastern Frankish (Holy Roman) Empire, not to be confused with 'Barbarosa' the Turkish Admiral who ruled north Africa during the Age of Suleyman the Magnificent...

Isn't there too many Crusader scenarios now, including the one I slipped in (Age of Alexius)?
      MRP

Comment

I meant ancient, ancient, ancient, ie. Stone Age and all that
        JayBee, have you tried these ancient units ? ok, they are not from the stone age, they start at ca. 500BC...

Masis, nothing is decided yet, but I think we have generally not too much medieval scns. One more is always good.
        Blah

Comment

Yeah BB I have. I was looking for something prior to that, when people wore animal hides and used stone axes. Any ideas?

Comment

Make them...

Originally posted by Jay Bee
            Yeah BB I have. I was looking for something prior to that, when people wore animal hides and used stone axes. Any ideas?
            Perhaps this is something you could create Jay Bee. Could have a look at Stefan Haertels 'Iran' scenario that has some Ancient units...
            MRP

Comment

I know, I know. But I've done so many units already that I feel kinda 'dry'. I'd need some fresh air for this one. Who'd be better than BB?

Comment

Originally posted by Jay Bee
                Mhhm, thats not easy, I would make some units like the Civ3 warrior, but with different weapons (spears, stone axes etc), but beside that you can not make very much (no cavalry, no archers - not sure - and no artillery ). How much units do you need? I have some free days now... And, btw, hasn´t Fiera made some Stone Age units?
                Blah

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro

Mhhm, thats not easy, I would make some units like the Civ3 warrior, but with different weapons (spears, stone axes etc), but beside that you can not make very much (no cavalry, no archers - not sure - and no artillery ). How much units do you need? I have some free days now...
                  That's exactly what I'd need: spears, axes, slingers, sticks, archers are okay too. Would you also be able to draw dogs?

And, btw, hasn´t Fiera made some Stone Age units?
                  Ssshhh!!!

Comment

Ok, I make them, I´ll also try the dogs (?)
                    Blah

Comment

Tour Eiffel CivII Site - Home of the Stonehenge Modpack

How do Cavemen/Dinosaurs fantasy units sound?
                      Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Avars

Originally posted by Prometeus
                        Ahem these are Avars, but i think these will satisfy you enough.

PS I planned hungarians as barbarian unit in my Gok Blue scenario. Thanx for the tip.
                        Ruthless looking bast*rds aren't they? No wonder it took the combined forces of Charlemagne and the Bulgur Khanate to destroy them!
                        MRP

Comment

Long live the qaghan Krum of Pannonian Bolgars! ... Ooops... forgot Nikephoros head...

BTW my SP is about them and Wends attacking the Byzantines.
                          "Io non volgo le spalle dinnanzi al nemico!!!" - il Conte di San Sebastiano al messo del comandante in capo, battaglia dell'Assietta
                          "E' più facile far passare un cammello per la cruna di un ago che un pensiero nel cervello di Bush!!!" - Zelig
                          "Live fire, and not cold steel, now resolve battles" - Marshall de Puysegur

Comment

Working...
                          X