Will become busy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will become busy

Hi folks. The Secret Project is going great; almost all units are drawn (taking close to three hours each) and the art is still getting there for cities, icons, etc. I have the text events typed up in Word, waiting until I do the events file, the rules are all set, cities placed, irrigation, roads placed, etc.

I think I shall reveal the Secret Project soon to gain ideas from the community.

Anyways, some good news. Yesterday I became engaged.

Thus, time will be short. Although she had to catch a plane last night, she will be back with vengeance at planning a huge wedding.

Thanks,

George
    Please Visit:
    http://aow.apolyton.net

And contribute if you can!

May I be the first (on this forum ) to say congatulations!

Will be good to finaly see what you have being working on for so long

BTW good luck with the wedding too

------------------
    "If Hitler had invaded hell I would at least have made a favorable reference to the devil"
    Wiston Churchil upon hearing of the Invasion of Russia

"You won the election, but I won the count"
    Anastasio Somoza
    [This message has been edited by C0ckney (edited August 19, 2000).]
    "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Congratulations Polaris.....and we will miss you. The interesting thing about becoming a partnership is how quickly the priority list changes!
      To La Fayette, as fine a gentleman as ever trod the Halls of Apolyton

From what I understand of that Civ game of yours, it's all about launching one's own spaceship before the others do. So this is no big news after all: my father just beat you all to the stars once more. - Philippe Baise

Comment

Congratulations, and may the scenario be successful as it sound like it deserves to be.
        "The free market is ugly and stupid, like going to the mall; the unfree market is just as ugly and just as stupid, except there is nothing in the mall and if you don't go there they shoot you." - P.J. O'Rourke

Comment

Hehe, thanks folks. Kull: now, if I have a kid, his first words will be "Civilization II," not daddy or mommy.
          Please Visit:
          http://aow.apolyton.net

And contribute if you can!

Comment

Working...
          X