BLOOD & STEEL v1.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy birthday!

And lose the smiley! You've just created a great-looking scenario, and I come along and try to help you out with the wording. If anything, it ought to be the other way around!

Mind you, if you want to send me the text files from the game then I could spot errors if you (or anyone) aren't confident with your English. Or you could just get the playtesters to do it for you, along with everything else they do.

Comment

happy birthday

I'm playing the betatest and I can say that the scen is very, very fun. I'm playing at Germas
      Trying to rehabilitateh and contribuing again to the civ-community

Comment

Happy birthday dude.
        "Military training has three purposes: 1)To save ourselves from becoming subjects to others, 2)to win for our own city a possition of leadership, exercised for the benefit of others and 3)to exercise the rule of a master over those who deserve to be treated as slaves."-Aristotle, The Politics, Book VII

All those who want to die, follow me!
        Last words of Emperor Constantine XII Palaiologos, before charging the Turkish hordes, on the 29th of May 1453AD.

Comment

The happy Italian person still looks pretty Japanese, jim... I don't know if anyone else seems to notice this, but take a look. Magnified 3x.
          Attached Files
          -rmsharpe

Comment

I know Thank you for the advice though I must confess that I hoped noone would notice

Comment

Also, the "golden age" message needs to be changed from when you copied it from one of Curt's scenarios

"Hitler approves new research facility..."

It's 1932 and I've never heard of this Mr. Hitler. He sounds made up, who is he!? I demand to know immediately. Guards!

Meh. Maybe I'm getting a little too into it.
              -rmsharpe

Comment

Mr Hitler.......

I think I bought one of his paintings once, but it was awful and I put it in the guest bedroom. What has he got to do with research?

Comment

I think you're both confused. Mr Hitler is the nice man down the road who shines my shoes once a week.
                  He's not a bad cobbler either I'm told ...

Comment

Hitler?
                    He's that mad soldier who always tries to sell me postcards when I am walking along the Potsdamer Platz!
                    http://sleague.apolyton.net/index.php?title=Home
                    http://totalfear.blogspot.com/

Comment

Hey!

And belated Happy Birthday!
                      http://sleague.apolyton.net/index.php?title=Home
                      http://totalfear.blogspot.com/

Comment

A new scenario? Oh, no! Now I'm having to update the Spanish Site again

Just in case you agree, of course
                        "Son españoles... los que no pueden ser otra cosa" (Cánovas del Castillo)
                        "España es un problema, Europa su solución" (Ortega y Gasset)
                        The Spanish Civilization Site
                        "Déjate llevar por la complejidad y cabalga sobre ella" - Niessuh, sabio cívico

Comment

@ jasev: I would be honored!

@ curt: Thank you. Btw, i cleared my inbox lately!

Comment

I wouldn't worry about this Hitler guy, as long as he sticks to painting bad paintings, its one less nutjob out on the street making trouble.

Comment

Steph: It has better units now than in the playtest-version we're playing hehe
                              "Peace cannot be kept by force.
                              It can only be achieved by understanding"

Comment

Martin, the units are not better, they only look different

Comment

Working...
                                X