Scenario Archives

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scenario Archives

I've posted a number of scenarios (all of which would count as modpacks by the Apolyton archive definition), but who do I talk to to get them in permanent archive on Apolyton or one of its hosted sites. I'd really like to have them permanently available on the net, and I don't have my own website up and running.

Try www.civfanatics.com instead.
    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Feh!

@Patine:

Ignore my esteemed fellow poster's advice!

Seek out MarkG or St. Leo and send them a PM, they will help you.

Also, a visit to the Scenario League, CDG or the Spanish Civ site can't hurt...
      http://sleague.apolyton.net/index.php?title=Home
      http://totalfear.blogspot.com/

Comment

The ones at CFC are easier for users to find.
        I'm consitently stupid- Japher
        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Where do I find MarkG or St. Leo, exactly, curtsibling?

Comment

Send them a PM.
            Vote Democrat
            Support Democracy

Comment

The Apolyton directory sucks (and their definition of modpacks and scenarios most of all)... go to the Spanish Civilization II Site and e-mail it.
              Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

Working...
              X