Event problem; damn ships

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Event problem; damn ships

It's kind of thing I use in every scenario I make, thing that allows stimulating AI conquest. You know.
    UNITKILLED-CREATEUNIT
    and locations in cities, closer and closer to the goal.
    There are some things that make it harder, like I've noticed (if my memory isn't failing me) that if all locations are the same city, events will create the unit there, no matter who owns the city - or was it that it creates it there if no other forces are present. Never mind.
    In my Heraclius project, I decided to stimulate Muslim navy attacks, by creating their ships in proper cities. The problem is that, unless earlier location is available, dumb event machine will create the ship no matter who owns the city. I solved it temporarily by creating alternative locations in a guarded ocean spot somewhere near Iceland, but it costed me 1 more event place, event place I may need. Does someone know if the ships will be ALWAYS created in those cities unless higher locations are free?
    "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
    I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
    Middle East!

Is the unit created if there is a non-muslim naval unit in the city?
    El Aurens v2 Beta!

Comment

Haven't checked that, but it wouldn't help me, unless I'd place a 0-movement Roman naval unit there.
      Middle East!

Comment

If those cities have non-muslim garissons, the ships won't be created(actually the will,but they won't appear unless the arabs retake control of the city).
        "Military training has three purposes: 1)To save ourselves from becoming subjects to others, 2)to win for our own city a possition of leadership, exercised for the benefit of others and 3)to exercise the rule of a master over those who deserve to be treated as slaves."-Aristotle, The Politics, Book VII

All those who want to die, follow me!
        Last words of Emperor Constantine XII Palaiologos, before charging the Turkish hordes, on the 29th of May 1453AD.

Comment

That's what I thought, BUT IT'S NOT TRUE.
          they appear, move to the sea and attack the city.
          Middle East!

Comment

Working...
          X