No announcement yet.

Iron Curtain version 0.4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, if this is still supposed to be set during the Cold War (even with the possibility of it becoming "Hot" due to player action), making Colombia entirely "Rebel" is rather inaccurate (it would be inaccurate today too, but much more so during the scenario's Cold War timeframe), it should at the very least be non-aligned like Ecuador and Peru, if it can't be made US supportive/ed in some degree.

Increasing rebel armies is one thing, and that's probably very warranted to make it more of a challenge, but making the country totally "Rebel" is something very different...but well, I suppose you're not going to change that back, if you found reason enough to make the change in the first place, despite its unreality.

I'll guess I'll have to change it by myself...
    DULCE BELLUM INEXPERTIS

Comment

Increasing rebel armies is one thing, and that's probably very warranted to make it more of a challenge, but making the country totally "Rebel" is something very different...but well, I suppose you're not going to change that back, if you found reason enough to make the change in the first place, despite its unreality.
      I totally understand your point of view
      The fact is I have only one city in Colombia. i chose to place cities in "more relevant" areas of the world...
      with two or more columbian cities, i think it would be more interesting to see this struggle between neutrals and rebels... but in this case, i prefer to priorize other areas of the world. that´s all
      South Atlantic Conflict v1.2 - Civ II Scenario
      Iron Curtain v1.1 - Civ II Scenario

Comment

I would make the rebels as AI controlled because what if the Soviet Union doesn't attack the country the rebels are rebelling against? You could put it in the events files to start a war, however this might make a guerrilla war turn into a big nuclear war.
        Vote Democrat
        Support Democracy

Comment

Any download links?
          "Military training has three purposes: 1)To save ourselves from becoming subjects to others, 2)to win for our own city a possition of leadership, exercised for the benefit of others and 3)to exercise the rule of a master over those who deserve to be treated as slaves."-Aristotle, The Politics, Book VII

All those who want to die, follow me!
          Last words of Emperor Constantine XII Palaiologos, before charging the Turkish hordes, on the 29th of May 1453AD.

Comment

I would make the rebels as AI controlled because what if the Soviet Union doesn't attack the country the rebels are rebelling against? You could put it in the events files to start a war, however this might make a guerrilla war turn into a big nuclear war.
            The rebels are AI controlled... they are the classic "barbarians"

Any download links?
            Not yet. I opened this thread so the testers can post here their comments/suggestions/ideas... i´m collecting feedback...
            South Atlantic Conflict v1.2 - Civ II Scenario
            Iron Curtain v1.1 - Civ II Scenario

Comment

Working...
            X