• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smiley!

Please release more cities!
    http://sleague.apolyton.net/index.php?title=Home
    http://totalfear.blogspot.com/

Comment

Smiley dude how about a labels and rules file?

Fantastic work!
      "Military training has three purposes: 1)To save ourselves from becoming subjects to others, 2)to win for our own city a possition of leadership, exercised for the benefit of others and 3)to exercise the rule of a master over those who deserve to be treated as slaves."-Aristotle, The Politics, Book VII

All those who want to die, follow me!
      Last words of Emperor Constantine XII Palaiologos, before charging the Turkish hordes, on the 29th of May 1453AD.

Comment

those are coming, i just got settled down in college, should get to it in another week or so.
        Visit First Cultural Industries
        There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
        Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Nice portfolio.
          Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Dude, this looks really, really hot!!!

Comment

Do you have any more converted city blocks to share, Smiley?

PS
              I have gave you credit in my new scenario, for the inspiration given by your designs!
              http://sleague.apolyton.net/index.php?title=Home
              http://totalfear.blogspot.com/

Comment

*amazing*

Don't let Smiley get away.
                Ceteram Macedonicus
                (got the 'Macedonicus' part as a title for playtesting Bernd's Imperium Romanum)

Comment

WOW!

Nice work. :b
                  Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                  I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

ahg, between a courseload involving architecture, honors physics, and computer programming and operating a student magazine, it's been very busy. Should be able to make some more progress in a few weeks though.

Good to see the terrain graphics being put to good use though.
                    Visit First Cultural Industries
                    There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                    Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

unbelievable man
                      absolutely fantastic
                      Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

One could make an intersting 'Mafia' style scenario with this mod
                        "bear yourselves as Huns of Attila"
                        -Kaiser Willhem II

Comment

Working...
                        X