Crusader Kings - The joys of Roleplay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Micha

And this after the latest patch? I mean the ports issue... Pictures?
    I have 1.04alpha, the latest official patch. I want to finnish my current game first before I try a beta.....if youre still interested in a pic I could post it then....
    Blah

Comment

Micha: PIF has been up since yesterday.

BeBro: 1.04alpha, I like that name! While being untrue, it describes the differences between 1.04a and 1.04b quite well!
      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

I thought the a is for alpha.....however
        Blah

Comment

It isn't. It just shows that there was a correction after 1.04 was released.
          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

my "trick" was to just breed brilliant kids and have them inherit everything through careful marriages and well-timed assasinations. The O'Neils of Ireland were rulers of the British Isles, Byzantium, France, all of Germany and all of Italy, and all of Africa.... mongols didn't stand a chance
            "There are but two powers in the world, the sword and the mind. In the long run the sword is always beaten by the mind."
            - Napoleon Bonaparte

Visit the Tradewars 2002 Forum

Comment

One of these days I'm actually going to pull out the CK disk and install it. Currently, I've been spending my gaming time getting murdered by the AI in Victoria. I'm still not really sure how to get people to work at my factories.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by aeturneus
                my "trick" was to just breed brilliant kids and have them inherit everything through careful marriages and well-timed assasinations. The O'Neils of Ireland were rulers of the British Isles, Byzantium, France, all of Germany and all of Italy, and all of Africa.... mongols didn't stand a chance
                Impressive!

Though that´s not the exploit I was thinking of. Actually, it´s rather the way CK should be played...
                Heinrich, King of Germany, Duke of Saxony in Cyclotron's amazing Holy Roman Empire NES
                Let me eat your yummy brain!
                "be like Micha!" - Cyclotron

Comment

/me thinks of the vast Muslim empires.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai
                    * Nikolai thinks of the vast Muslim empires.
                    Ssshhhhht!
                    Heinrich, King of Germany, Duke of Saxony in Cyclotron's amazing Holy Roman Empire NES

Comment

What?

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
                        One of these days I'm actually going to pull out the CK disk and install it. Currently, I've been spending my gaming time getting murdered by the AI in Victoria. I'm still not really sure how to get people to work at my factories.
                        Don't build a factory in a region that doesn't have enough pops to support it unless you have no other choice. Never promote more clerks than you have laborers in a region.
                        Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

I do have CK but the game ftruastrated me so much, I went back to playing EU2. So what exactly is "The Trick" as it 'might' induce me to reinstall the game.
                          There's no game in The Sims. It's not a game. It's like watching a tank of goldfishes and feed them occasionally. - Urban Ranger

Comment

It´s a good strategy guide which contains much of what I call the "trick". Notice that the thing I´m talking about is an exploit of the game engine which makes winning too easy, so I won´t give it away (most know already anyway). And if you reread this Apolyton thread more carefully, you will also find several hints

Comment

Working...
                            X